Author Topic: Breeding pairs available  (Read 5441 times)

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Breeding pairs available
« on: December 26, 2014, 07:04:28 PM »
We are sorting thru our stock for spring breeding and have birds available.  We are located in NC and would love to help new folks get started in our area.  We have not shipped and would prefer to meet you at shows or have you come pick up birds.

Large Fowl:

remaining pair of Buff LF has been promised    Hope to have more this fall.    $50/pr 

Bantam; silver and Lavender  $30/pr
We have a few AOV "Birchen color" out of Curtis Becks silver line if anyone wants a start.   $30/pr

We will have a limited amount of hatching eggs available later in the season.  We don't try to push the birds early in the season, so we start hatching much later than most, usually April and May.

Feel free to email with questions.  drccash@yahoo.com  Thanks! 
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 03:03:37 PM by Don »
Don Cash
Matthew 4:9

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
Re: Breeding pairs available
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 10:45:24 AM »
Don, could you post or email pics of the wheaten and blue wheatens you have available?

Thanks!
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 12:51:20 PM »
I'm not a great IT or photographer but I will try to take a couple basic pictures of a few of the BW once we have a little sun here and I'll drop you an email.  These are mostly young birds in grow out pens and not in conditioning settings.  I hope to set up some conditioning pens again this spring. 
Don Cash

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2014, 05:51:53 PM »
That sounds great, Don!  Thanks :)
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com

Dianne Stokely

• ABC Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 10:32:48 AM »
Where are you in NC?  I am in TN, about 10 miles from the NC/TN line. 

I need a good BW cockeral/cock.  I only have one BW hen, so could use more too.  Would love to see pics also. Do you have an IPhone.  That would be easy to upload to email.

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2015, 08:13:54 AM »
Diane,  we are near Charlotte and I am remiss in getting the photos.  I hope to get out there with the camera once we get a good day of sun again to dry everything and get some better light. 

Drop me an email with your contact numbers and we can figure out the best way to get pictures and info back your way.   Thanks!   drc
Don Cash

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2015, 08:50:39 PM »
We still have a few breeding pairs of ____ bantam only _____available in North Carolina.
Varieties as listed above that I can deliver to either the Winston-Salem or Greensboro Shows. 

MAY  have limited hatching eggs later in the season as well.

Email if you would like more info.   Thanks!   
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 03:02:34 PM by Don »
Don Cash

Stan Alder

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2015, 10:33:46 PM »
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to get these birds Don...I hope that this is a big part of the foundation stock of my own line of buff.....

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2015, 08:05:59 AM »
Stan, Glad to have another person in the region willing to take on the Buff color.  It will be good to see more "light in the show aisles".  There is too much dark and shadows in the AM aisles.   ;D
Raise the heck out of them and lets get some good ones spread around to others as well. 

I have one more LF buff male available, no females, for anyone that wants to be a convert. 
(I may let some of my breeders go in late spring or early summer if someone wants to hatch some late birds)                    oh yea and bantams I can bring to the shows. 
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 08:47:29 PM by Don »
Don Cash