Author Topic: It would be nice to see show photos in one place  (Read 2493 times)

Maggie Maier

• ABC Members
    • View Profile
It would be nice to see show photos in one place
« on: February 02, 2015, 10:50:21 AM »
Would it be possible to put show photos in one place?  I find it very helpful to look at show photos but find it difficult to go through the forum looking for pictures. I also saw a facebook post commenting on not enough photos of each color on our website. I know the photos are being updated and that is good. I think if there was an area on the forum with show photos in would be more anonymous. Just showing what is being shown not necessarily what the club is promoting as the best like in our website breed photos.
Maggie Maier

Mike Gilbert

Re: It would be nice to see show photos in one place
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 11:27:00 AM »
My feeling is one good photo of a top specimen is worth more than dozens of poor to mediocre ones.   Granted, some of our present photos need to be updated with improved photos, but really good photos of really good birds are not easy to come by.   
Also, we do have a search feature on this site to find older postings by subject matter.   

John

Re: It would be nice to see show photos in one place
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 10:01:43 AM »
Many of best photos of the best birds are found on the results topics from our National Meets.  When searching it is best to do it from this forums Home page, rather than a subforum like Exhibiting, to get the most results. ;)