Author Topic: New Breeder's Directory format  (Read 27266 times)

Jean

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pipsandpeeps.com
Re: New Breeder's Directory format
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2015, 09:19:11 AM »
It works for me too, no problems.
Jean

greeneggsandham

• ABC Members
  • Colleague
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2015, 11:38:07 AM »
The Breeders Directory link no longer works.  At least it doesn't work for me.  Can anyone else access it?

Bad time of the year to not have that available.

Sharon, could you please be more specific? What is not working? Can you not see the links, is it stalling, are you getting an error message... What?

When I click on the breeders directory link on the left of the page, the page goes absolutely nowhere.  All the other links on that side of the page work, but not that one.  For example, if I'm on the downloads page and hit the breeders directory link on the left, I end up staying on the downloads page.  If I'm on the homepage and hit the breeders link, I stay on the homepage.  This started day before yesterday and is still doing the same thing.  All the other links work, so I don't see how it can be something I'm doing.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 11:40:17 AM by greeneggsandham »
Sharon
Hubby rues the day he brought the chicks home...

Birdcrazy

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2015, 12:50:35 PM »

When I click on the breeders directory link on the left of the page, the page goes absolutely nowhere.  All the other links on that side of the page work, but not that one.  For example, if I'm on the downloads page and hit the breeders directory link on the left, I end up staying on the downloads page.  If I'm on the homepage and hit the breeders link, I stay on the homepage.  This started day before yesterday and is still doing the same thing.  All the other links work, so I don't see how it can be something I'm doing.
[/quote]

Sharon, When you click on the breeders directory does it open 2 new boxes to the right? One should say print only (pdf) the other says online interactive. If you click on one of the 2 it should take you to the format you wish to use. I hope this helps!
Gordon Gilliam

greeneggsandham

• ABC Members
  • Colleague
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2015, 02:48:31 PM »

Sharon, When you click on the breeders directory does it open 2 new boxes to the right? One should say print only (pdf) the other says online interactive. If you click on one of the 2 it should take you to the format you wish to use. I hope this helps!

No, nothing.  That is what is missing.  I've looked left, I've looked right, up, down in the bar at the left hand corner, etc.  I'm just on the same home page.  Nothing changes.  All other links work, like I said, but the breeders directory link does not work on any of those pages either.  I just always stay on the same page I am on.  Does anyone with IE 9 experience this?  I don't understand why other links work but not this one.
Sharon

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2015, 03:28:17 PM »
Sharon, if you would like to text me your phone number, I will call and see if there isn't something I can do to help you. My number is 803.508.9794.
I'm sitting at the tire store getting new tires on the van, so you will have my undivided attention. :)
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com

Johnny Parks

« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2015, 07:35:52 AM »
The breeders directory want open for me either when I click on it.  Just refreshes the page I'm on and never opens.  Is it just me or are others still having problems with it also?

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2015, 09:11:52 AM »
Ok, due to the number of folks having a problem with the sub-menu working, I've changed it back to the regular menu and added an option for just the .pdf.

Be sure to refresh your browsers. If you don't see a menu that looks like the one below, keep hitting refresh until you do. Hope this helps everyone

Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm

greeneggsandham

• ABC Members
  • Colleague
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2015, 01:59:08 PM »
Ok, that is now working for me.  I didn't even have to refresh the page.

Johnny, I'm curious.  Are you using IE 9?
Sharon

Fyremare

« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2015, 12:23:05 PM »
I got to it, but the print is so small I can't even read it to tell you if my info is correct. Nevermind trying to find information on it. Not sure what the problem is there but hope it can be more (old eyes) reader friendly...

Fyremare

« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2015, 10:21:26 AM »
I found a way to read it, bu increasing the size on the PDF page....

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2015, 10:39:15 AM »
I found a way to read it, bu increasing the size on the PDF page....

I uploaded a new one this morning, with larger font. I think you'll like it.
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm