Author Topic: Breeders Directory?  (Read 3129 times)

Tammy Tucker

Breeders Directory?
« on: March 12, 2015, 01:15:15 PM »
 I'm new to the group and I'm now going through reading old posts , learning as I go. I came here to the forum last week as a guest and found the Breeders Directory and looked through it to see who raised which 'colors' and who was 'close' to me. Now I cannot find it  ??? . Am I just completely overlooking it somewhere or has it been temporaily removed to be updated??

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
Re: Breeders Directory?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 01:43:51 PM »
Hi Tammy

The Breeder's Directory can be accessed from the website. From the home page at http://www.ameraucana.org, look on the left side of the screen.  There are two entries for the Breeders Directory:
Breeders Directory (PDF) - this will take you to the downloadable/printable hard copy version of the Breeders Directory.
Breeders Directory Online - this will take you to the online, sortable interactive Breeders Directory.

Hope this helps!

Susan
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com

DeWayne Edgin

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 10:02:28 PM »
Tammy if you use a smart phone, you can download it to your phone and view it anytime offline. You can just go to the home page here by clicking on the emblem for this site also. I redownload my directory every so often to because new members get added and if you want them on your download, then you have to do it again. ;)

Tammy Tucker

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2015, 10:15:02 PM »
Thanks Susan and Dewayne ... What happened was when I saved the site to my favorites , I was on the forum and thats where I was going to when I first came into the site .. and hitting home just set me back on the forum page ... Susans link had me come in on the 'Offical' site where the Breeders Directory showed up for me ... No smart phone for me , can't work a phone thats smarter than me ;D  ...