Author Topic: Overdue Meet Reports  (Read 2344 times)

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
Overdue Meet Reports
« on: November 11, 2015, 09:02:12 AM »
As most of you probably know, Meet Reports are due within 30 days after the scheduled meet.  Sometimes, the Show Secretary has life events that prevent them preparing and sending the Meet Report in a timely manner.  So, we're reaching out to our members for information.

If you attended, or in personal contact with the Show Secretary of, any of the following Meets, could you please help us get the necessary information together, so these points are properly credited? 

I would love to finalize the High Point Award counts for this year, but cannot until these Meet Reports are received:

11/22/14 - State and Special Meet, Gulf Coast Poultry Assocation, Rhonda Silva, 985-801-9540, gcpfa01@gmail.com

3/24/15 - Special Meet, Heartland Classic Poultry Club, Bob Caraker, (618) 697-0009, sfbarns@yahoo.com

3/28/15 - Special Meet - Forsyth Fowl Fanciers, Mark East, (336) 341-9281, statefan10@yahoo.com#mailto:statefan10@yahoo.com# - UPDATE - spoke with Mark on the phone this morning and he will send in report within the next week.

6/14/15 - Special Meet - Green Mountain Poultry, Mark Podgwaite, nfldr31@trans-video.net - UPDATE - I've been informed there were no Ameraucanas entered at this Meet. - thank you, Chris King!

I have emailed each of these a couple of times and have left phone messages for them (except for Mark Podgwaite - no phone number)

If any of you have any information about these Meets, please contact me at info@ameraucanabreedersclub.org.

Thank you
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 09:29:45 AM by Susan Mouw »
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: Overdue Meet Reports
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 02:08:13 PM »
Thanks Susan,  I had kind of written that one off.  I had emailed several times and he said that he had sent it.  I figured it went to the wrong address.   

BTW, can we fill these out before we leave the show maybe and save some time/confusion?  Those who request the meets often are there for photos etc.  We might have the secretary sign the report just to make sure its correct and fair?    Just trying to make things easier.
Don Cash
Matthew 4:9

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
Re: Overdue Meet Reports
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 05:23:43 PM »
I think that is a great idea, Don!  If a member will gather the info, fill out the report (it's not difficult), then get the show secretary to sign off on it - that would be fantastic!

If they are the only AM exhibitor, then they just take pics of their coop cards and send those, with class counts and judge name and that would be fine, too.

I'm also looking into creating an online portal for meet reports to see if we can make it easier and quicker for both the show secretarys and me to get them processed and posted.

I'm sure open to any other suggestions, recommendations.
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com