Author Topic: 2016 Renewal Dues  (Read 2829 times)

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
2016 Renewal Dues
« on: November 28, 2015, 12:49:38 PM »
Hi!
As another year comes to a close, the time to renew your membership with the Ameraucana Breeders Club draws close, as well. We sure have appreciated your continued support and look forward to that support for years to come. You can pay your renewal dues any one of several ways.

1. Go to ameraucanabreedersclub.org/membership.html. You can fill out the form and click Submit. If your contact information hasn't changed, then just select Renewal, fill in your name and phone or email and click Submit. Once you click Submit, you will be directed to paypal where you can click to pay your dues.

2. Send the correct amount ($10 for Juniors, $12 for Individuals, and $18 for Families) via your Paypal account to info@ameraucanabreedersclub.org. Be sure to include a note of what you're paying for.

3. Print out the membership form at abcmembershipform_2016.pdf, check "Renewal", complete your name, phone and/or email, and any other information that might have changed and send it, with a check, to: Ameraucana Breeders Club, 156 Titanic Road, Aiken, SC 29805.

You can also download the membership form from the website at: abcmembershipform_2016.pdf

If you have any questions, or if I can assist in any way, please let me know. You can reach me by email at : info@ameraucanabreedersclub.org.
Thank you!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 11:34:12 AM by Susan Mouw »
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com

Ernie Haire

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
Re: 2016 Renewal Dues
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 05:06:23 PM »
Done. Printed and mailed it this week.