Author Topic: South Eastern Shows  (Read 2298 times)

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
South Eastern Shows
« on: February 19, 2016, 07:48:33 AM »
I hope that everyone is having a great late winter and Breeding season.  I also hope you have a good group of Ameraucanas that you can bring out to the shows this spring.  Last fall showing was closed in NC and was restricted in a number of other states.  But right now that door is open and we can all enjoy a good show or two.
We have a number of ABC meets in the next few months, Neuwman GA, Edgefield SC, LakeCity SC, Winston-Salem NC, and Greensboro NC.  Take advantage in these locations and bring out some good birds to show.  Even if they are not in perfect shape, you will enjoy the time out and see how your birds are doing compared to others.  But even if you just don't have anything to show right now, come on out, meet some new folks and learn more about the breed and have a great time.  I Look forward to hopefully seeing some of you at a few of these shows.   

And please let me know if you have other local shows where you want to have ABC meets.  The goal is to have three members there to help support the breed.     Have a great spring!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 08:32:45 AM by Don »
Don Cash
Matthew 4:9

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
Re: South Eastern Shows
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 09:02:40 AM »
Already sent in entries for Edgefield, but can't make Newnan, GA this weekend...wanted to go, but too much going on here.

I'll be in Lake City and I'm going to try to make either Winston-Salem or Greensboro - can't decide which yet.

Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com