Author Topic: 2016 National, Caldwell, ID  (Read 11054 times)

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
Re: 2016 National, Caldwell, ID
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2016, 12:32:55 PM »
I'm sending a black trio and a splash pullet out to Jean.
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com

Max

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2016, 08:13:34 AM »
I know there are a few that are leaving for the national today because of the distance to travel. Everyone be safe and careful on your way there and back home. I wish I were going but it's just a little out of my reach this year. Besides, we need to spread the winnings around a little bit anyway. Just kidding Lol!  :)
Max Strawn

Paul

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2016, 10:05:40 AM »
Hi Max, 

We understand about the L-O-N-G trip.  It looks like Angela & I might be the only SC district ABC members to show.  Hoping some of the Colorado members will show!

Would you and Clif talk with Fayetteville ABC exhibitors about the possibility of Fayetteville being our SC district meet for 2017.  Jacob called me a couple months ago asking that we hold our district meet there.  It will be decided at our SC district meeting at Shawnee.

Hope you have a great show!  Remember to spread the winnings!  LOL!  Both shows are ABC meets.  Sorry we can't be there and at the national at the same time even though there is a 2 hour time difference!  LOL!  again!
Paul Smith

Ernie Haire

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2016, 01:08:05 PM »
We would like to wish everyone a great show. We are praying for safe travels for everyone who will be attending the Nationals or any other show that is being held. We are blessed to live in a country where are free to do what we enjoy doing. We are blessed with the freedom to come together, share our experiences, and share our genetics with other people who share our interests.

Sincerely,
Ernie Haire

Max

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2016, 02:17:23 PM »
Will do, Paul. Good luck to you and everyone else attending! I know you will represent the SC district very well.
Max Strawn

Bear River Farm

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2016, 04:09:30 PM »
wish we could come but a new job has cancelled most of our shows this year.  the boys are already planning for 2017 so hopefully we'll see you then...
the Malcolm family
colorado

Ernie Haire

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2016, 10:03:47 PM »
We are in the same boat. We are not going to be able to go to the Nationals due to a change in my job. Oh well, it the chickens and I want to eat we have to do what we have to do. I hope that you all have a great year hatching and look forward to seeing you next year.

Be Blessed,
Ernie Haire