Author Topic: Just want to say thanks...  (Read 4181 times)

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
Just want to say thanks...
« on: June 04, 2016, 07:36:08 PM »
To everyone for their patience while we struggled with getting the website moved and the forum back up.  The majority of the emails and pms that I got were very understanding and supportive during the transition.

I know I'm behind in getting new members posted and packets sent out, as well as some egg card orders, but I'll get caught back up in the next week and things will begin to return to normal.

Thank you, everyone! :)
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: Just want to say thanks...
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 08:57:17 PM »
Thank You Susan for all of the hard work you've put into the effort, especially the last week or so.  I know it has been very frustrating.   I hope you can relax a little now and Make Sure you take care of yourself.   Please let some of us know if there is anything that we can do to make things easier and help you reduce your load.

I hope things will settle down a little while.  Get Barry to take you out for a Proper Birthday dinner without all of the frustration to mess up the celebration. 
Don Cash
Matthew 4:9

Sarah Meaders

• ABC Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 07:36:11 AM »
We need a like button!!! Ditto what Don said!!
Proclaim Yahweh's greatness with me! Let us exhale His name together! Psalm 34:3

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 08:49:06 AM »
Thank You Susan for all of the hard work you've put into the effort, especially the last week or so.  I know it has been very frustrating.   I hope you can relax a little now and Make Sure you take care of yourself.   Please let some of us know if there is anything that we can do to make things easier and help you reduce your load.

I hope things will settle down a little while.  Get Barry to take you out for a Proper Birthday dinner without all of the frustration to mess up the celebration.

Barry must have read your mind!  While I was out last night taking the dogs for their evening spin, he was inside making me a second birthday dinner!  NY Strip, baked potato, and portabella mushrooms!  And for dessert, my favorite - red velvet cake.
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm

Birdcrazy

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 06:04:04 AM »
Thanks again Susan for all of your hard work to get us back to normal. You answered the call with the rest of us standing behind and cheering you on. You certainly deserve a merit badge or some type of medal. In one of our club's darkest hours, you were a ray of sunshine. Thanks doesn't seem adequate enough!
Gordon Gilliam

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2016, 10:17:07 AM »
Wow, guys, thanks!  But, I'm no hero. lol

I just did what had to be done - still doing it, in fact.  Like I told someone else - if it hadn't been me, God would have provided someone else.  I just happened to be available. :)
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm

DeWayne Edgin

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2016, 09:58:27 PM »
Thanks Susan! We are still a strong and growing club because of all of your hard work! Thanks for everything!!