Author Topic: Summer 2016 Bulletin is out!  (Read 2722 times)

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com

Birdcrazy

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: Summer 2016 Bulletin is out!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 01:50:44 AM »
Got mine in the email today. Nice job again Susan. Where did you find the time to put it together with the website fiasco and medical appointments? You are truly amazing and greatly devoted to our club! Thank you. I am sorry to hear that Jerry DeSmidt has not decided to run again for the North Central Director. Jerry has always worked hard and filled in when the club needed him. He was and I hope continues to be very active on the Ameraucana show circuit. His quality of birds are outstanding and he consistently showed varieties that were not being shown regularly as well as the favorite shown varieties. If you attended a show he was at, it was often a chance to see some varieties in person that maybe you had only seen pictures of that variety. Thank you Jerry for your past work and hope to see you on the show circuit!
Gordon Gilliam

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: Summer 2016 Bulletin is out!
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 09:01:00 AM »
Looks Great Susan.  Lots of info to get everyone thinking about the fall events.  And I hope you can take a little time off now to get some rest and focus on your health.  Thanks for all that you do and especially all that you've done this past month. 

I've already sent Jerry a note, but I would like to Thank You publicly for all that you have done for the Club and Breed.   I hope you can carve out some time to show this fall.  I look forward to seeing you and your birds somewhere this fall.           
Don Cash
Matthew 4:9