Author Topic: New Egg Color Cards  (Read 3169 times)

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
New Egg Color Cards
« on: June 26, 2016, 05:50:08 PM »
The new egg color cards have been sent off to two printers for test prints.  As soon as they are received, they will be sent out to each Board member to vote on which printer to use.  Once confirmed, the new cards will be available for purchase.

Here is a, faded/blurred, image of what the new concept cards will look like. These will be either a 6"x6" card or 5"x5", depending on which printer we end up using. I'm hoping the 6"x6" work out.

Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com

Birdcrazy

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: New Egg Color Cards
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 06:24:27 PM »
Hurry and decide! Got to have one, maybe two. WOW! I can't decide! Good job! Looks impressive!
Gordon Gilliam

Birdcrazy

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 10:01:54 PM »
I got my new egg color cards in the mail. Great job Board of directors! What an improvement over the old color cards. I should have ordered extras so I could mark them and put in each breeding pen house to show the hens what color hue I wanted on their eggs!
Gordon Gilliam

Lavender Sullivan

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2016, 12:16:58 AM »
I got my new egg color cards in the mail. Great job Board of directors! What an improvement over the old color cards. I should have ordered extras so I could mark them and put in each breeding pen house to show the hens what color hue I wanted on their eggs!

LOL - I think I'll have to do that too when my cards arrive, that way my girls will lay the best hues when they start.