Author Topic: Fall Double Show in AZ  (Read 5175 times)

Cesar “CJ”

• ABC Members
  • One is just not enough
    • View Profile
Fall Double Show in AZ
« on: September 08, 2016, 07:06:16 AM »
Fall Double Show. October 28 and 29th in St. Johns AZ. This site is hosting the 4 Corners show along with the Apache County Poultry show.

There will be four well known Judges, The inaugural Apache County Show was a huge success with breeders coming from neighboring states. We need a strong Ameraucana showing. This is a lovely small town with a beautiful venue/barn and St Johns has some prime rock hunting location. Make a weekend out of it and lets get an Ameraucana on champion row.

Ill be going :)

Facebook page: Apache County Poultry Show
Show Officials are Lacy Greer and Kyle Tripp

*Attached picture is Marcia Lincoln's Cockerel winning reserve ASOB Apache county show Spring 2016

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: Fall Double Show in AZ
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 07:57:16 AM »
Sounds like a great location with a lot for exhibitors and family to enjoy in the area.  And they had a great show with over 600 birds for their very first show.  Sounds like a great enthusiastic group.  I hope you have a good turn out of Ameraucanas and have a good weekend.  Wish it were closer. 
Don Cash
Matthew 4:9

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 08:48:57 AM »
Hi Cesar

This show isn't on the list of meets - did you want this as an ABC Meet, so attendees will receive points?  If so, email Paul about getting this set as a meet asap, if entries haven't closed already.

Thanks

Susan
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com

Cesar “CJ”

• ABC Members
  • One is just not enough
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 11:39:16 AM »
Hi Cesar

This show isn't on the list of meets - did you want this as an ABC Meet, so attendees will receive points?  If so, email Paul about getting this set as a meet asap, if entries haven't closed already.

Thanks

Susan

I just spoke to Lacy Greer and that would be awesome to add them to the meet list.
Its a dual show

-4 Corners show
-Apache County show.

Paul? I think it falls under Jean, Right?

Cesar “CJ”

• ABC Members
  • One is just not enough
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 12:56:13 PM »
Sounds like a great location with a lot for exhibitors and family to enjoy in the area.  And they had a great show with over 600 birds for their very first show.  Sounds like a great enthusiastic group.  I hope you have a good turn out of Ameraucanas and have a good weekend.  Wish it were closer.

It really is Don, the whole town got behind the show. And Lacy Greer is very well respected and a lot of top exhibitors come to support him. I think people read/heard on how well put the show was.

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2016, 01:26:46 PM »
Cesar, please email Jean at jribbeck@q.com to request this as a meet.

Do you know when entries close?
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2016, 03:45:21 PM »
Surely the entries will not close until about a week before the show date.  Though some shows have started requiring two weeks.  Computers make things go slower in this case.  They mention on their website that they want to have the catalog out this month.  It would be great if they could include the meet there.  But hopefully it could be included in the ABC bulletin if there is enough time before it prints. 
Don Cash
Matthew 4:9

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2016, 04:18:34 PM »
Yep, Jean  has already submitted the Meet Request and, if I know Temple, the first email to the show secretary has already gone out. ;)
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm

Temple DaSilva

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2016, 12:18:14 PM »
Yep, Jean  has already submitted the Meet Request and, if I know Temple, the first email to the show secretary has already gone out. ;)
LOL  Just putting it up here on the Forum and THEN I'll send the email to the show secretary!

-temple

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2016, 01:39:57 PM »
I knew you'd be on top of it...lol
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm