Author Topic: 2016 Lifetime Achievement Award goes to...  (Read 3582 times)

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
2016 Lifetime Achievement Award goes to...
« on: November 07, 2016, 07:54:56 AM »
About a  month ago, Clif called me and asked me to look up who had been in the ABC long enough (10 years) to get the Lifetime Achievement award, so he could start considering who would get the award this year.  So I sent him a list of names.

A few minutes later, realizing I had messed up the date restriction on the query in my database, I reran the query and one more name showed up.  I sent that name to Clif.

With that one additional name, it was a clear choice who would get the Lifetime Achievement award for this year.  Her dedication, serving two terms as President, multiple terms as Western District Director, contributing her time, her effort, her ideas, and, even (for the annual egg awards at the Nationals) her prize goose feathers.

When Clif saw that name, he immediately said that's who it should be.  I heartily agreed. 

This year's Lifetime Achievement Award, for her years of dedication to the Ameraucana Breeders Club, goes to

Jean Ribbeck

Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com

Ernie Haire

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
Re: 2016 Lifetime Achievement Award goes to...
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 11:17:11 AM »
Congratulation, Jean. I am proud that you are being recognized for your work and dedication to the breed and the club.

Be Blessed,
Ernie Haire

Birdcrazy

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 12:25:00 PM »
Congratulations Jean on your Lifetime Achievement Award! Your hard work and dedication to the club has been outstanding.
Gordon Gilliam

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 10:14:27 AM »
Congratulations Jean.  Thanks for all your hard work in past and into present years as well. 
The Board made a good choice.   
Don Cash
Matthew 4:9

Jean

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pipsandpeeps.com
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 09:03:36 PM »
Thank you everyone.
Jean