Author Topic: ABC National meet banquet  (Read 2387 times)

John

ABC National meet banquet
« on: June 20, 2006, 01:55:54 PM »
I called the Bavarain Inn to find our how much it will cost for their family style chicken dinners.  Are you sitting down?  For 13 and older it will be $21.72 per person, from 6 thru 12 it will be $8.41 and kids 5 and under are $2.12.  No it isn\'t cheap, but that is the total cost per person, including tax and tip.  The menu is \"all-you-can-eat\" ...homemade breads, butter & jam, coleslaw, Cranberry-Orange Relish plus two seasonal salads, chicken noodle soup with crackers, Frankenmuth chicken, mashed potatoes & gravy, baked dressing, buttered noodles, hot seasonal vegetable, dessert, coffee, tea, milk and pop.  You won\'t go away hungry!
Fall is the busiest time of the year in Frankenmuth and at the Bavarian Inn, so they told me they are already booked between 5:30 and 8pm on the October 14th.  I had planned on eating at 7, but have now had to make it 8pm.  The show barn will close at 7, so that should work out and we can kick back and enjoy a great late meal and fellowship.
If you would like to attend please send your check to me for dinner reservations:
John W. Blehm
4599 Lange Rd.
Birch Run, MI  48415-8137

ps - Have you made your hotel reservations yet? http://baycitypoultryclub.org/

John

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 04:01:53 PM »
So far the following have said they plan to attend the ABC Banquet:
Harold & Mrs. Knapp, of NY
Paul & Angela Smith, of TX
Dick & Barbara Campbell, of TN
Mike & Mary Gilert, of WI
Kathy, John & David Blehm, of MI

Some have already paid for their reservations.  If you plan to attend please send your check to me.  I originally made reservations for 20 people and we are halfway there.  If I get more than 20 paid reservations I will call to increase the number, but they fill up fast so I can\'t guarantee anything.  It will have to be on a first paid first served basis.

John

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 06:57:38 PM »
Jeanne Trent and a friend will be at the banquet too.
How about you?