Author Topic: Help Wanted  (Read 3444 times)

John

Help Wanted
« on: June 30, 2005, 09:14:01 PM »
I would like one or two ABC members that use this forum to help as Administrators.  It really doesn\'t involve much, but we should have others ready, willing and able to keep it going...just if case.
The forum is up and working well.  As an administrator you would have access to the \"settings\" and back up the data base from time to time.  
It would be great if you are also able to help maintain and update the ameraucana.org website, but not required.
I am getting by, but I know some of you know a lot more about this stuff than an old chicken farmer like me.

Suz

Help Wanted
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 11:41:39 AM »
John,

I would like to help you with the forum as an administrator. I have some computer experience from my day job and have created a couple of web pages. I can start immediately!  :p

Susie Winder

John

Help Wanted
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 01:46:42 PM »
Wow, a willing volunteer! You can\'t ask for more than that. The pay isn\'t very good...as a matter of fact their is no pay, but the rewards and benefits are...well never mind.
Thanks a bunch,

Help Wanted
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2005, 07:01:18 AM »
If you need additional help I am happy to volunteer. I run/own two Yahoo groups, and since 1989 have spent 12 years managing forums on CompuServe. I am still tinkering with HTML, and website design is not a huge strength, but I can fumble my way around it if need be.

Let me know if you need additional help, I\'m happy to.

Cheers,

Suz

Help Wanted
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2005, 02:36:47 AM »
Laura,

Sounds like you\'re qualified and yes, we can use the extra help.  Welcome aboard!

Thanks,
John and Susie

Help Wanted
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2005, 09:39:41 AM »
Okey doke! Let me know when you need help, and what I can do.

Cheers,