Author Topic: photos wanted  (Read 5787 times)

John

photos wanted
« on: July 03, 2005, 09:58:11 PM »
We are putting the finishing touches on the new ABC handbook and need your help.  I have two pages open, that I am devoting to a montage of pictures of ABC members.  I have several already, but could use several more.  I would like color photos of members, preferably at a show, holding a chicken, etc.  I will edit and crop them as needed to fit.
Please email them to me for consideration within a few days.
Don\'t be shy!  

photos wanted
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2005, 11:39:02 AM »
Hi John,
I have several photos of differant members posted over at the ABC Sharing place.
Your welcome to use any of them, but unfortunately i don\'t know how to e-mail them.
I suppose they can be copyied & pasted?? :thinking:

John

photos wanted
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2005, 03:38:52 PM »
Thanks Rita.  I tried that this morning and again after reading your post, but can\'t get past the \"Pictures\" page to the member\'s picture files.  I\'ve even restarted the cumputer and turned off the firewall, but no dice.
If anyone has the time and would to email some of the member photos to me, it would be appreciated.  Remember I\'m looking for photos of ABC members, not just birds.
Thanks,

photos wanted
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2005, 09:49:35 PM »
Hi John, I tried by posting the photos into a message for you I will try to  post a link to it, but not quite sure how the coltrols work here..
So here goes..

photos wanted
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2005, 09:51:37 PM »
:thinking: Well, that just dosent look right..So I will try it again
http://groups.msn.com/ABCShareingPlace/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=4866

photos wanted
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2005, 09:54:44 PM »
Well the link will work, I tried it.
But there must be a way to insert the link into a message that is not so gobldy-gook looking?? gues it will take some more figering.
 :p

John

photos wanted
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2005, 10:32:51 AM »
Thanks again.  I know Larry, Donna & Neil and Sean is easy to figure out, but which one is you?  I think we\'ve only met once, so I\'m not sure.

photos wanted
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2005, 09:56:18 PM »
LOL
I am the one behind the camera!!  ;)
Jessica Sartell was a member at the time of her wonderful win with that nuce Black rooster, but I believe she did not re-new membership, and the Kiska\'s are fairly new members
I have a few other kids I took photos of, but don\'t know if any ever did join the club, si I did not post any of them in htat message. And, I forget her name, but  the ohter lady is From out Buffalo way I think Barb?? something?? I would hve to go searching to find the answer.

John

photos wanted
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2005, 10:09:50 AM »
Email photos of ABC members to me by Monday Please!
If you can\'t get your smiling face on the cover of the Rolling Stone, don\'t fret none...you\'ll be better off having it buried in the ABC Handbook.

faith valley

photos wanted
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2005, 04:10:30 PM »
John,

I emailed you a photo of Caleb and his blue wheaten hen.

~Patty~

John

photos wanted
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2005, 09:00:33 PM »
Patty,
Thanks, I\'ve already included it.

John

photos wanted
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2005, 09:38:48 AM »
Both Wayne Meredith and Rande Buske have received ABC Lifetime Achivement awards.  Do any of you have photos of them to share?

Mike Gilbert

photos wanted
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2005, 06:44:49 PM »
John,
Wayne has an e-mail address.  Why not contact him directly?

Mike

John

photos wanted
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2005, 08:12:27 PM »
I Emailed him just before reading your post.  When I looked for his phone number I found his Email address.
thanks,

John

photos wanted
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2005, 10:38:34 AM »
If you have a photo, I need it by tomorrow morning.
John@ameraucana.org