The Official Forum of the Ameraucana Breeders Club > Exhibiting & Promoting

Meet Reports

(1/3) > >>

Susan Mouw:
With the exception of two meet reports - Tulsa State Fair and Lawrence County - I am caught up on Meet Reports that we have received.  All have been uploaded to the website, so if you don't see a Meet Report listed, it means we haven't received it.

I'm working on getting points updated now.

Ernie Haire:
Susan,

Would you please check the Show Report for the Blue Bonnet Classic Junior Show. It is still not showing up. I will be happy to resend if it if needed.

Thanks,
Ernie Haire

Don:
Thank you Susan and Temple for all the effort you put into tracking and updating the meets.  It's Great that we have meets all around the country, but I know it is a Big chore to get the info correctly listed on the website/forum and then to bring it all back in to keep it all organized.   

Susan Mouw:

--- Quote from: Ernie Haire on February 22, 2018, 06:50:49 PM ---Susan,

Would you please check the Show Report for the Blue Bonnet Classic Junior Show. It is still not showing up. I will be happy to resend if it if needed.

Thanks,
Ernie Haire

--- End quote ---

Hi Ernie

It is here: http://www.ameraucanabreedersclub.org/meet_reports/1-6-18%20Blue%20Bonnet%20Classic%20College%20Station%20TX.pdf

Susan Mouw:
Ok, ignore my above response. :)  That's what I get for reading too fast.

I now see where you specifically stated the Jr report.  I'll go back through what I have to make sure I didn't miss it and will email you if I need it sent again, Ernie.  Thanks for catching that!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version