The Official Forum of the Ameraucana Breeders Club > Exhibiting & Promoting

Meet Reports

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ernie Haire:
I still have the Reports on my computer. I always  make sure that they are posted before deleting them. I noticed that the Report was not on the website and thought that it just might not have loaded.

Thanks Again,
Ernie

Susan Mouw:

--- Quote from: Ernie Haire on February 22, 2018, 08:37:59 PM ---I still have the Reports on my computer. I always  make sure that they are posted before deleting them. I noticed that the Report was not on the website and thought that it just might not have loaded.

Thanks Again,
Ernie

--- End quote ---

I just looked and I have it.  Don't know how I overlooked it, but I did.  I'll get that done first thing in the morning and re-uploaded.

Susan Mouw:
Hey Ernie - the Meet Report for the Blue Bonnet show is corrected now :)

Ernie Haire:
Thank you so much for double checking the Bluebonnet Classic Junior Show for me. I am happy that you found the Junior Report on your end. I am capable of thinking that I sent something and not sending it. Sometimes I go through the motions, but my computer doesn't. I am thankful for technology, but I will never get the hang of using some of it. I am thankful that I have kids at the school that are not afraid to punch buttons and fix my mistakes.

Thanks Again,
Ernie

Susan Mouw:
And, I'm just the opposite!  I know I can rely on my technology - it's my own memory that I've lost faith in. lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version