Author Topic: 4 month old Silver Ameraucana Rooster for Sale  (Read 5012 times)

4 month old Silver Ameraucana Rooster for Sale
« on: August 07, 2006, 05:56:00 PM »
Looks like one of my Ameraucana \"hens\" is really a rooster and it was my favorite one too!!!! Her name was Miss Chickatude because she was fearless and quite friendly. I hate to part with \"Mr. Chickatude\" since he is so tame and friendly but the place where I am keeping my hens does not want any roosters. I am currently away at my sister\'s babysitting so I won\'t be able to email photos until I get home next week (after 8/13). He is a darling and quite handsome. Full black head and neck, great muffler around his neck and lovely markings on his body. His tail feathers are coming in that lovely dark black with a green sheen.
I also have a Silver Laced Wyandotte rooster (same age) if you know of anyone who would want him. Very tame, beautiful plumage already.

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 05:05:19 PM »
Could you ship him to CA? My zip code is 94544. I would give him a very good home, I have 2 pullets and three eggs on the way, he would get lots of attention.

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 11:45:29 PM »
You did not say if he is bantam or Large fowl..Also I would suggest you go to the ABC home page and look at the photos of Silver Ameraucana. Does he compare to those photos or are you able to post a picture of him? :D