Author Topic: Congratulations to Esta Taylor on showing Ameraucana at the Indiana State Fair!  (Read 1341 times)

Lindsay Helton

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Per her parents:

Esta really enjoyed the experience showing at the Indiana State Fair, and as we were leaving Esta said, "see you next year fair." She's looking forward to showing more in the next year. She showed in the Junior Showmanship Class and placed 6th out of 13 kids. We are really proud of her especially because this was only her second time competing in showmanship and at least 3 of the top 5 were all older kids that will jump to the intermediate division next year.

Her Blue Hen placed 2nd in her class, won Best of Variety, and the Judge complemented her lacing. To top the weekend off Esta won AOV Market Eggs and was Reserve Grand Champion Market Eggs for the Indiana State Fair with her Blue Ameracauna Eggs.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 11:43:49 PM by Lindsay Helton »

Lindsay Helton

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Pics of Esta! Way to go!!!

Birdcrazy

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Way to go Esta! She is the daughter of Mitchell and Tiffany Taylor (ABC members from Rising Sun, IN). I only wish that I could have done as well as Esta in my youth showing years. Esta, you have made the ABC and the NC District proud! We hope to see you at other shows.
Gordon Gilliam

kkdossey

• ABC BOD
  • Ameraucana Guru
  • Long live the blue bantam cock, whoever you are!
    • View Profile
    • Prime Time Poultry
Way to go Esta!  Way to represent our Ameraucanas!
Kris Dossey