Author Topic: Got my Bulletin today  (Read 3542 times)

Blue Egg Acres

Got my Bulletin today
« on: March 01, 2007, 07:53:09 PM »
Michael, what a fabulous job you\'ve done - so professional looking! Thanks!

Mike Gilbert

Got my Bulletin today
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 09:06:36 PM »
Great job Michael.   I like your ideas of using more, smaller color photos and of using bold headers.    Thanks to John Blehm and an excellent wife, I am now back on line.   There are still a few bugs to be worked out with e-mail, but at least we are up and running here.   The March 1st filing deadline for farmers was today;   February is my busiest month of the year at work, with 90 to 100 hours per week the expected norm.   I came home early tonight to get rested up.   We have about 50 chicks in the brooders from January hatches, and now will start saving eggs to hatch again.  Best wishes to all for a successful hatching and rearing season.   We are hoping to see many of you in Montana this October.

bantamhill

Got my Bulletin today
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 10:18:49 AM »
Thank you for the kind words regarding the bulletin Barbara and Mike. For those ABC members who have not received their bulletin I mailed out one batch on Tuesday and a second batch yesterday (Thursday), so they should all arrive in the near future.

I will put a quick plug in for the next issue of the bulletin. If you have pictures to share either digital or regular photos I would be happy to receive them for consideration for inclusion. I am planning a feature discussion of work around new varieties in development, ABA/APA rules around approving new varieties, and an organizational structure to manage the data required for new varieties. Another piece will be how to travel long distances with poultry. If you have ideas to share, please send them to me.

If you have suggestions for improvements in the bulletin, please share them directly with me.

A huge thank you goes out to the directors and president who provided great updates from the regions.

Michael

jwoodhaven

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Associate
    • View Profile
    • http://www.woodhavenpoultry.com
Got my Bulletin today
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 10:49:55 PM »
Micheal GREAT JOB with the news letter. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as Jake and I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

Jerry

John

Got my Bulletin today
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 09:37:17 AM »
It\'s very professional looking.  As Mike said the use of many small photos is great.

Got my Bulletin today
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 09:52:38 AM »
Who was that masked man down at the bottom right of the front page?  Kinda looked like Zorro to me!!!!

Paul

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Got my Bulletin today
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 04:47:29 PM »
The bulletin is very nice :D
Paul Smith

Johnny Parks

Got my Bulletin today
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 09:08:45 PM »
Michael, Great job with the bulletin!  Devil Thoughts, I thought maybe Zorro too!  But I finally figured that man out.  He is none other than our John, The Chicken Man! ha,ha.

John

Got my Bulletin today
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2007, 09:01:26 AM »
Who was that masked man

Maybe it is Don Diego Vega or Captain Reid\'s brother?