Author Topic: Ameraucana Chickens For Sale  (Read 9008 times)

John

Ameraucana Chickens For Sale
« on: July 19, 2005, 10:36:29 PM »
I spent the day sorting thru hundreds of chickens and have many for sale.  I\'m keeping the best to add to my breeding pens in the spring, so these are seconds.  I have bantam buffs, blacks, blues, a few whites, and blue wheatens and LF blue wheatens and whatever else.  Email me with what you want and I\'ll check the pens to see if I have them.  What ever is left in a wek of so will be sold to some friends that really like chicken!  If interested, please don\'t wait.  For a higher price I\'ll feed them longer and deliver them to you at the National in October.

John

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 08:32:09 PM »
Where do we go from here?

faith valley

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2005, 10:52:03 PM »
Looks like alot of nice birds.  Thanks for posting the photo = ) It is fun to see pics of other breeders\' birds.

philipu

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 11:04:52 PM »
Thanks John,
\"The Price is Right\", appreciate it.  Hope the weather cools.
Enjoed the photo, hope to enjoy some of those birds.
The Blacks look like they are fine bird too....
phil

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2005, 10:16:26 PM »
Thanks so very much, John! I can hardly wait for the birds to get here.

John

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2005, 10:27:46 PM »
Thanks guys.  Some of these birds are a bit too nice for chicken soup and that\'s why I wanted to offer them to you first.  I sold over 75 yesterday as meat birds and someone is coming in the morning to take the rest that aren\'t spoken for.  That\'ll make about 400 culls this year.

philipu

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2005, 11:42:55 PM »
Thanks to you John,
I took some of the Marans, Orloff, Buckeye to the butcher
Tuesday, will pick them up cleaned and frozen tomorrow.
We are fortunate to have a lady that has this service, she
does an excellent job....great facility, and certified.
I will take more to her this fall, when I cull on the large Ameraucana chicks, I will have to make sure I have room for
the spring hatch from you and paul.
I have just got hatched 20 Orloff, so will see what I have in them
by winter, the Orloff and Ameraucana, both bearded, the Orloff has been a favorite of mine for years, I show them, but the are not recognized....but they are just too nice not to share in showing.
Thank you John, hope to be able to acquire more of your birds in the future. phil

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2005, 09:34:38 AM »
Hi John, Do you still have any of the black ones left? and if so, how much? Thanks, ... Kelly

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2005, 12:29:01 PM »
To John & All....
My birds I bought from John just arrived in great shape and are beautiful birds. I can only say that if these are his culls, I would love to see the ones he kept!

As they say in New Zealand: \"Brilliant! Well Done, John!\"

And Thank You!

Kathy (in the Arizona Mountains)

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2005, 09:45:06 PM »
Hi John,

Any of those gorgeous brown reds available?? Havent been on in a while, so hopefully they all havent been made into chicken strips yet!

Connie

John

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2005, 11:50:10 PM »
I only have a few LF black pullets and cockerels for sale.  About 150 birds have been sold over the last couple weeks and many may already be chicken strips.

John

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2005, 06:28:26 PM »
I have a few extra LF cockerels for sale that I can deliver to the National meet in MO, but need to know if you want them now because someone is coming Sunday morning to buy them as meat birds.  $5 each.
(1) brown red/buff cross
(3) wheaten/buff cross
(2) brown red that are over-laced and 1/2 bantam