Author Topic: June Ameraucana Bulletin  (Read 3621 times)

bantamhill

June Ameraucana Bulletin
« on: May 27, 2007, 05:55:41 PM »
The next bulletin will be in the mail on Tuesday, May 29th. If any ABC club members would like to place and ad in the bulletin, I need it by Monday, May 28th at noon CST. Please email the ad directly to me at Michael@bantamhill.com

Michael

John

June Ameraucana Bulletin
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 08:55:26 PM »
Michael,
Wow!  The critics are raving.
That is one great chicken Bulletin.
I shall humbly bow, in you\'re presence, in awe of the marvelous product you\'ve put out on our behalf.  :p

Tex Critter...any relation to Tex Ritter the famous C&W star?

When are we going to see a photo of Rob Sando???

jwoodhaven

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Associate
    • View Profile
    • http://www.woodhavenpoultry.com
June Ameraucana Bulletin
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 06:48:41 PM »
Michael GREAT JOB on the bulletin. Keep up the great job

Jake and Jerry

Mike Gilbert

June Ameraucana Bulletin
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 07:40:37 PM »
Michael is doing a great job.   Excellent newsletters.   But then we have a long history of exceptional secretaries.  Each one has really stepped up to the plate and delivered.

Blue Egg Acres

June Ameraucana Bulletin
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 07:43:43 PM »
Michael, thank you so much for the great newsletter! I for one appreciate the much easier for me to read format!

Jean

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pipsandpeeps.com
June Ameraucana Bulletin
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 02:05:02 PM »
I enjoyed sitting down and reading my bulletin after a long weekend at a horse show!

I wanted to add that I shipped eggs to 22 states so far this year and have had about a 60% hatch rate on most of them.  I even invaded territory of the \"ameraucana gurus\" in the Great Lakes areas. :)

I also discovered as Paul did that my thermometer was off on my early hatches and now that I have digital thermo-hygrometers my success rate has greatly improved.  I would recommend them to everyone hatching eggs.

Thanks to Barb & Jerry for selling me excellent quality eggs to further my flock!  Thanks to Wes for our \"trade\" deal.

Also thanks to the Bells, Linda Hamid and Kathleen at Signature Peafowl for the wheaten and blue wheaten eggs.

I now have about 100-150 chicks running around here and there, I\'ve lost count.......

Jean

Jean

John

June Ameraucana Bulletin
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 07:59:44 PM »
I for one appreciate the much easier for me to read format!

Michael asked in the Bulletin which format the members prefer.  The first one had three columns per page the latest had a single column per page.  I\'m assuming Barbara likes the single column design by her comment.  
What is your preference?

Blue Egg Acres

June Ameraucana Bulletin
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 09:45:49 PM »
Quote from: John
 I\'m assuming Barbara likes the single column design by her comment.

Thanks John. Yes, that is what I was trying to say.

bantamhill

June Ameraucana Bulletin
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2007, 10:39:21 PM »
I encourage people to take photos. Mike provided some exceptional photos for this issue along with Lynn\'s black gold and blue gold bantam photos. The pictures do not have to digital.

Thank you for your kind words . . . and yes you found the typo!

Michael