Author Topic: The new ABC Handbooks are ready!  (Read 8436 times)

John

The new ABC Handbooks are ready!
« on: July 29, 2005, 05:15:23 PM »
I picked up the Handbooks today and mailed some out to those that took out ads and those that have bought one.
There is one waiting for you at the unbelievable low price of just $5 - postage paid!

Make checks payable to:
Ameraucana Breeders Club
John W. Blehm
4599 Lange Rd.
Birch Run, MI  48415-8137

Mike Gilbert

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2005, 07:16:36 PM »
If I can put my two cents worth in, this book is probably the best yet we have produced.   More pages, more color pictures, more information.   Thanks to John for producing it.
Michael Muenks and yours truly helped with articles and editing.   John did all the layout and production work, along with the final editing.   At $5 a copy no ameraucana fancier should be without it.

Mike Gilbert

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2005, 10:19:48 PM »
I think you all deserve a pat on the back. I\'m sending in my fiver right away!

And Thanks to all of you for taking the time to put this together for the rest of us.

Kathy

Blue Egg Acres

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2005, 08:38:00 PM »
My copy of the new handbook arrived in today\'s mail! VERY HANDSOME!!! Really looking forward to what I know will be some great, informative reading. Thanks!
Barbara

Suz

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2005, 10:49:30 AM »
I got my copy of the new handbook, John.  Thanks.  I really like the collage of pictures--nicely done.  Thanks to everyone who helped work on the new handbook and sponsored ads.  I look forward to reading the articles--last night I just had time to look at the pictures. ;)

bantamhill

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2005, 11:11:44 AM »
John,

Thanks for all of you layout work . . . the handbook turned out wonderfully!

Michael

John

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2005, 01:29:41 PM »
I think the content of the new Handbooks is great and we have Michael Muenks and Mike Gilbert to thank for that.  
The only disapointment that I have so far is that when they trimmed the books it didn\'t leave much of a margin on some pages.  I\'ll do better next time.
I am very happy that we were able to put out a very nice product with the color photos that we have and still be able to sell them for just $5, including postage.

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2005, 02:44:58 AM »
I\'m sending my check out tomorrow morning!

John

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2005, 02:15:37 PM »
I still have about 8 copies of the old (1982) ABC Handbook available.  They are the same price, $5.  ;)

philipu

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2005, 08:51:29 PM »
Quote from: John
I still have about 8 copies of the old (1982) ABC Handbook available.  They are the same price, $5.  ;)

John,
Received my handbooks this morning, great job, I appreciate
being able to get the 1982 copy as well as the new.
Good information on the breed and the variety and what
to look out for and what may be in need of improvement in the different varities.  Thanks to all for their hard work.
phil

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2005, 08:47:21 AM »
A quick question: I am about to renew my membership, and on the form it says the Handbook costs $6. Should I ignore that and just send $5, per the messages here?

Thanks,

John

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2005, 09:19:28 AM »
Good point.  The old Handbooks were $6, but I\'ve dropped the price, to $5, on the remaining few since they were slightly damaged in the mail when I received them.
The new handbooks are $5 and I\'ll update the from.
Thanks,

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2005, 11:19:10 AM »
Thanks for the clarification John, I\'ll send my form and check in today.

Cheers,

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2005, 09:31:00 AM »
Dawn and I just received our ABC handbook and it’s really nice. Great job guys. We are just learning and feel so lucky to have found this site. It’s been a great source of information and is really helping us to understand and enjoy the breed. Looking forward to meeting some of you in the future.

Mike Gilbert

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2005, 11:23:59 PM »
We are glad to have you along Douglas and Dawn.   We are here to help in any way we can.    Are you planning to attend the national meet at Sedalia, MO, October 14-15?