Author Topic: Wanted: Bantam and/or full sz chicks  (Read 2927 times)

Wanted: Bantam and/or full sz chicks
« on: November 27, 2007, 07:58:45 PM »
My kids are 4-Hers who love their chickens, even if they are EEL\'s. THey have expressed an interest in obtaining some REAL Ameraucanas and I am wondering if it is poss to ship chicks/eggs this time of year and if anyone has them for sale?
We are located in Arkansas.

Mike Gilbert

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 08:27:32 PM »
We have several members in Missouri and at least one in Arkansas (Greg - are you out there?)    It might be worth your while to make a drive to pick them up, as shipping can be risky - and fairly expensive.    The breeders directory under the Downloads link has some contacts, but there are many more with Ameraucanas who are not on the list.

Paul

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 11:05:53 PM »
We will start hatching and shipping potential show quality large fowl day old Ameraucana chicks in February.  Varieties available: black, blue, blue-wheaten, wheaten and splash.
Paul Smith

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 02:56:28 PM »
We would love to pick some up if we can. If anyone is out there around Hot Springs (or at least not too far!) we would love to hear from you. Otherwise we will consider purchasing from afar....
Thanks to all for your help!

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 11:32:19 PM »
Mr. Gilbert,

Thanks to you for the mention!

RoyalEggs,

I am in Jonesboro, diagonal across state from Hot Springs. I have a friend from SW AR that has family in this area, she occassionally gets birds from me. Maybe transport could be arranged. Contact me privately gws5866@hotmail.com

Greg