Author Topic: ABC meets in Ohio  (Read 3269 times)

ABC meets in Ohio
« on: December 14, 2007, 12:37:00 PM »
Does anyone know of meets that will be in Ohio in 2008?  I\'d Love to go if there is one near me.

Thanks,

Ann

John

ABC meets in Ohio
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 07:45:08 PM »
Patty Pickard has requested ABC meets at some Ohio shows and the NE district director, Rob Sando, either has or will be placing meets as per her request.  Patty said she plans to attend:
Mid Ohio Show Bird Breeders Assn, Eaton, OH Feb show
Muskingum Valley Poultry Association ~The new Zanesville, OH show in March
Southeast Ohio Poultry Breeders Association Show  Marietta, OH in April
Dayton Fancy Feathers Club Show   Greenville, OH show in April
Buckeye Fancy Feathers in Canfield in June
Ohio Poultry Breeders Association Columbus, OH November show

We will have our annual Frankenmuth Fowl Fest, just north of the border, in Michigan in October and it will be an ABC meet.  I have asked our NC district director, Jerry De Smidt, to consider it for our District meet.  If we don\'t get that it will be a State meet.  http://FowlFest.org

ABC meets in Ohio
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 09:29:10 AM »
Mid Ohio Bird Breeders Assn. Eaton, Oh Feb show.  Is that in 2008 or is it from 2007 past?

I\'d like to be informed about that one for 2008.  I can get to Eaton in about 40 min or so.  :)  Maybe that\'s where I\'ll get my rooster in Fall 2008 or a younger one in Spring/Summer. :)

Thanks for any info.

Ann

John,

Is there an Eaton Ohio meet in 2008? I think that the post made for the Mid Ohio Bird Breeders Assn. Eaton, OH in February was from 2007. I\'m not sure though. Are you aware of an Eaton, OH meet in Feb. 07 or 08?

Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays,

Ann

John

ABC meets in Ohio
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 10:48:09 AM »
Is there an Eaton Ohio meet in 2008?

I was requested, but I don\'t think it was placed.  I didn\'t see it listed in the last Bulletin.  I\'m trying to find out why.
All ABC meets are listed in the ABC Bulletins.

John

ABC meets in Ohio
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 12:20:47 PM »
Below is part of an email reply from Patty about the show:

Hey, John,

I just got word from the Feb show- that they are not holding a show for 2008. Dont know why they didn\'t let anyone know.  I sent all of the special meet info/ show reports, catalog blurb.... for the Call Club, and they just emailed back that there would not be be a show this year...

ABC meets in Ohio
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 07:40:35 AM »
John,

You are always so helpful!!  Thanks so much!!  Happy Holdiays, God Bless you and yours now and always!!

Ann

Quote from: John
Patty Pickard has requested ABC meets at some Ohio shows and the NE district director, Rob Sando, either has or will be placing meets as per her request.  Patty said she plans to attend:
Mid Ohio Show Bird Breeders Assn, Eaton, OH Feb show
Muskingum Valley Poultry Association ~The new Zanesville, OH show in March
Southeast Ohio Poultry Breeders Association Show  Marietta, OH in April
Dayton Fancy Feathers Club Show   Greenville, OH show in April
Buckeye Fancy Feathers in Canfield in June
Ohio Poultry Breeders Association Columbus, OH November show

We will have our annual Frankenmuth Fowl Fest, just north of the border, in Michigan in October and it will be an ABC meet.  I have asked our NC district director, Jerry De Smidt, to consider it for our District meet.  If we don\'t get that it will be a State meet.  http://FowlFest.org