Author Topic: David, The Chicken Boy!  (Read 3450 times)

John

David, The Chicken Boy!
« on: September 05, 2005, 07:07:51 PM »
Today is the day David moved in.  After seven hours Kathy and I are still alive and looking forward to...well lets wait until the honeymoon is over before going there.  He is 10 and the older brother to 3 of our adopted grandchildren.  When you get to be our age you don\'t start \'em out as infants.
Oh, and so far he likes chickens!  Not bad, eh?

philipu

David, The Chicken Boy!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2005, 08:59:05 PM »
God Bless You and Kathy,
Fine looking boy.  Looks right at home with the chicken.
May there be many blessings for you and David.
phil

Quote from: John
Today is the day David moved in.  After seven hours Kathy and I are still alive and looking forward to...well lets wait until the honeymoon is over before going there.  He is 10 and the older brother to 3 of our adopted grandchildren.  When you get to be our age you don\'t start \'em out as infants.
Oh, and so far he likes chickens!  Not bad, eh?

David, The Chicken Boy!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2005, 09:57:04 PM »

Aww he looks contented!
It is nice to gice kids a home, there are so mnay that ned good lovign homes.
I saw a web-site looking for temporay homes for victims of th hurricane too.
I logged that we have one spare room, suitable for an adult and 1-2 kids..I need that like a hole in the head ;) but we have space and food, so I thought it would be nice to share a bit, and give someone a break after such a loss...I don\'t kniw if the will bus them this far either..but I at least did offer.

Mike Gilbert

David, The Chicken Boy!
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 03:09:59 PM »
Congratulations John and Kathy!    Nice photo, and a good looking boy.   Not many folks would welcome into their family a 10 year old after having raised one family already.   It\'s a tremendous commitment, so God Bless and our prayers are with you.

Mike

David, The Chicken Boy!
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2005, 09:21:33 PM »
Congratulations to you and Kathy! And to David, as well! May you all be blessed with many happy years together.

All our best...

Kathy & Ralph LeFevre