Author Topic: Forwarding Posts to Personal Email  (Read 2777 times)

Tailfeathers

Forwarding Posts to Personal Email
« on: August 25, 2008, 10:26:49 PM »
Can anyone tell me if there is a way that I can get posts made on Marketplace to be automatically forwarded to my personal email?

For example, I\'m a member of the \"ABCSharingPlace\" on MSN and any posts that are made are automatically sent to my email.  Is there someway this could be done on here?

I only ask because I miss so many posts as it is now.  I know it\'s my own fault but I am so used to getting posts in my email that I honestly forget about even logging in to this Forum.  

If that is something that can be done or looked into, I\'m sure there are many others on here who would appreciate it as well.

Thanks In Advance and God Bless,

bantamhill

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 09:41:47 AM »
I checked and I do not believe the current forum is set up to allow for email notification. We can check on the possiblity at the next renewal.

Michael

John

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 06:17:07 PM »
What I do is click on the \"subscribe\" button on the lower RH corner of the page when you have Ameraucana Marketplace open.  I get emails every time someone posts and can either go to the forum to read all the \"new posts\" or click on the link in the email to read that particular new message.   If you want to only subscribe to certain topics you may also, but I subscribe to the entire Marketplace\" to keep up to date.
After you \"delete browsing history\" as many do from time to time you may have to subscribe again.  I\'m not sure, but maybe you have to resubscribe every 30 days.

bantamhill

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 09:11:20 PM »
I had never looked at that button before . . . I stand corrected!

Michael

faith valley

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2008, 09:32:27 PM »
I hadn\'t noticed them before either.  I just subscribed as well.

~Patty~

bryngyld

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bryngyld.com
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 10:33:51 AM »
I had subscribed to individual topics before, but as I recall, it just tells me that there is mail.  It doesn\'t send it.  I still have to find time to come to the forum.  I should be building a new chicken pen right now!
Lyne Peterson
Northern California