Author Topic: Bantams Still Available  (Read 3736 times)

Mike Gilbert

Bantams Still Available
« on: September 23, 2005, 09:56:36 PM »
Well, I think the wheaten and blue-wheaten females are all gone or promised for delivery to Sedalia.   Still a few males left in those two varieties.  Plus five buff cockerels, several blue females and one cockerel, a pair of black golds, and a pair and a trio of brown reds.   Also have a pair or a trio of large fowl silvers - these are young birds and won\'t be mature by the time of the national meet, but old enough to judge the quality.    Presently have nine customers waiting for their birds, so if anyone needs any of the above get back to me soon.   e-mail = ameraucana@aol.com, or call (608) 857-3386 evenings or weekends.   I can deliver birds to the New Ulm and Hutchinson shows besides Sedalia.  Thanks.    

Mike Gilbert

faith valley

Bantams Still Available
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2005, 02:07:28 PM »
Mike,

You have mail. Would love to chat about the standards.

~Patty~

Mike Gilbert

Bantams Still Available
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 08:48:13 PM »
Okay, I believe all birds are sold or reserved now except the following:

Brown red bantams:  1 old trio, 1 young trio (mix or match),     plus one or two extra males.
Blue Bantams:   two pullets, very good quality
Buff Bantams:   four cockerels, young but looking good
Black Bantams:  one or two pullets, nice

Will ship, or will deliver to Sedalia, New Ulm, and Hutchinson.

Contact me at (608) 857-3386 or:  ameraucana@aol.com .  

Mike Gilbert

Mike Gilbert

Bantams Still Available
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2005, 10:53:56 PM »
See previous post.   My neighbor, Bob Walchak, also has some bantams available and will deliver them to Sedalia.
Brown reds, whites, buffs, and a few wheatens & blue-wheatens.   You can contact me for details.   Contact info in previous post.

Mike Gilbert

Bantams Still Available
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2005, 10:40:22 AM »
Is anyone from michigan going to any of these shows? I would like to buy some brown red bantams, but will not be going to any of these shows.  Thanks!  Connie

John

Bantams Still Available
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2005, 02:39:02 PM »
I\'ll be going.  If you buy some birds I can truck a few back for you.