Author Topic: APA & ABC Nationals  (Read 2343 times)

Tailfeathers

APA & ABC Nationals
« on: October 13, 2008, 04:23:33 PM »
Hey Everyone,

I posted this over on the MSN ABC Group site but nobody has seen it or at least responded so I thought I\'d try here.

The wife and I are going to try and make it to one of the two above subject Nationals.

Right now we\'re leaning toward the APA because it may be easier to drive their with our birds, the weather may be nice and make traveling safer, and because she has relatives in the area.

However, I thought I\'d ask for inputs as to which one most of y\'all will be attending. I\'m assuming it\'s the ABC Nationals in MN but I\'ve learned that my assumptions are often wrong.

I\'m also guessing that there\'s a good reason the ABC Nationals were picked with the same date as the APA?

So, who all is attending which? Is one particularly better than the other? If so, why? I\'m most interested in meeting all the Ameraucana Breeders (especially the Blue Wheaten & Wheaten breeders) but the APA does have quite a lot of appeal too.

God Bless,

Mike Gilbert

APA & ABC Nationals
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 07:34:30 PM »
There is another thread on this forum where people are responding if they are attending the ABC national.   Many of our members are in the midwest and eastern part of the country, so the APA national in California is out of the question for us.