Author Topic: Looking for LF Lavender hatching eggs, chicks, or breeding stock  (Read 3482 times)

I would like to find some adult birds in Indiana or surrounding state that I can pick up, but would settle for anything.

Thanks

Jean

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pipsandpeeps.com
Looking for LF Lavender hatching eggs, chicks, or breeding stock
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 01:04:06 PM »
I have split lavender hatching eggs available.  
Jean

John

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 05:52:24 PM »
I sorted thru my started birds this weekend and have 8 LF lavender cockerels for sale.  The oldest are just 4 months old.  I actually have 13 and I\'m keeping the best 5 for myself, so they are what they are.  I would like to sell them in pairs and will ship when the weather forecast is not too hot.  If I can\'t sell and ship them by August 8th I plan to sell them at a swap meet here in mid-Michigan, since I am running out of room and feed isn\'t cheap.  If interested please email for a quote for birds, boxes and my time.  The shipping costs will be paid COD.

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 10:49:23 AM »
Do you still have any of these cockerels for sale? My mother is making a trip to Michigan in two weeks. She said she could pick up several for me. Please let me know. Thanks

John

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 06:33:26 PM »
Do you still have any of these cockerels for sale?

I\'ve still have 8 for sale.  Just send an email if interested and we\'ll workout a deal.

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 08:58:13 PM »
John--Looks like you\'ve got some good qualities in development in your Lavenders    :)
It has been great to see people working to get this new Variety going. I\'m kinda partial to the color myself, but have got to stay focused on my Wheatens and Blue Wheatens.