Author Topic: Extra birds  (Read 3600 times)

John

Extra birds
« on: January 15, 2010, 06:36:35 PM »
I have a quad of bantam brown reds for sale.  Please email for price for birds and box.  All shipping charges will be COD.

Extra birds
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 08:58:57 PM »
Sent you one John....
Thanks
April

John

Extra birds
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 07:04:24 PM »
Also, I have an extra bantam black cockerel (year old).  Email if interested.

John

Extra birds
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 05:55:20 PM »
FYI,  Here is a photo of some of my bantam blacks.  I noticed I have four cockerels and figure three is all I need, so one is for sale.

John

Extra birds
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 06:32:26 PM »
I have one extra bird for sale as of today.  It is a LF lavender cockerel.  His only draw back is his size is small, which is still common with this variety.  He will make a good breeder.
Email for the cost of bird and shipping box (which is cheap).  All shipping costs will be COD (not cheap).

verycherry

Extra birds
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 11:49:44 AM »
I\'m about to post some pics of the two Lavender cockerels I got from John if anyone wants to see an example of what he has to offer (not here, in a separate thread).  I\'m very happy with them.

John

Extra birds
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2010, 07:36:44 PM »
Update:

I sell out of most of the large fowl varieties of day-old Ameraucana chicks each year.  Due to all the recent inquiries I have decided to add a few extra hatch dates into the month of June and have updated the order form.  Please check it out and don\'t hesitate to place an order if you are still interested.  

Sincerely,

John W Blehm
http://ChickHatchery.com