Author Topic: Black Bantam Pullet  (Read 3181 times)

Mike Gilbert

Black Bantam Pullet
« on: November 05, 2010, 05:00:24 PM »
After setting up my breeding pens I find there is one extra black bantam pullet.   She was shown in Frankfort and placed, but was not really finished out yet.   She is looking good now.
If anyone can use her for $10 let me know.   I can ship, but the buyer would have to cover the shipping plus box.
I also have a start in black gold bantams for anyone who is interested.   There is a cock bird and a pullet to work with.
Will ship if necessary, but would prefer pick up at the farm.

Jean

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pipsandpeeps.com
Black Bantam Pullet
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 07:28:58 PM »
I\'ll take her.
Jean

Mike Gilbert

Black Bantam Pullet
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 07:41:18 PM »
Jean gets the black pullet.   The pair of black gold bantams is still available.   Based on past experience, they would probably throw some showable brown reds too.

QUADCH

Black Bantam Pullet
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 09:42:50 PM »
I\'m looking for a black/Lav split bantam male with nice type. I\'ll buy him or trade for a lav bantam pair if wanted. I can get him from the ohio show or Eastern Iowa or Connersville.  

faith valley

Black Bantam Pullet
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2010, 10:12:57 PM »
Mike,

Caleb sure would like to work with black golds if you still have the pair available. Will be going to Columbus if they can get a ride down or will pay shipping of course.

Patty

Mike Gilbert

Black Bantam Pullet
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, 09:24:45 AM »
Patty, I\'ll check to see if the Karasek Brothers or Dave LeFeber are going to Ohio.   Will let you know.

faith valley

Black Bantam Pullet
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2010, 10:22:30 AM »
Thanks, Mike, Caleb will be so excited.  He has wanted to get his hands on the black gold variety... he likes that feather pattern. I too think he likes the idea of working on a non standard variety and learning about the standardization process in the future.  What a perfect opportunity for him.

Thanks~

Patty