Author Topic: Ohio National  (Read 3708 times)

Ohio National
« on: November 14, 2010, 09:35:23 PM »
Just got home from the Ohio National.  What an amazing weekend.  I won 3rd place in showmanship, 3rd place in the essay contest, best of breed (black ameraucana pullet that I hatched from John\'s stock), best AOSB, best Large Fowl - all in the Junior show of 230+ large fowl.  I also won best display with my blacks and reserve display with my blues out of 20 displays.  I also had 2 blacks in the open show - cockerel took reserve breed, pullet I got from Mr. Fegan took 4th.  I hope I represented the ABC well!

Ohio National
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 09:36:59 PM »
Trying to figure out how to post pics.  Files are too big. Hmmmm.....

Ohio National
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 10:03:55 PM »
ok.  I think I figured it out.  Here are some pics from the weekend.  I really want to thank the whole club for helping me so much.  I wouldn\'t have been able to do all of this without all of your help.  And I am gonna need some mentoring on the whole breeding thing.  I bought a new cabinet incubator!

Anne Foley

Ohio National
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 07:57:17 AM »
Congratulations!!!!

Mike Gilbert

Ohio National
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 07:59:28 AM »
Nice going Jensen, and thanks for sharing the pics.  Can you modify your post to identify the subjects of the photos?  You are doing a great job with your birds.  

Paul

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Ohio National
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 11:39:57 AM »
Congratulations!  It was great to meet you and your parents at the ABC National Meet in Frankfort, Kentucky.
Paul Smith

Blue Egg Acres

Ohio National
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2010, 06:54:11 PM »
Way to go Jensen! Sounds to me as though you represented the club very well. BTW, I just received USPS priority mail boxes in todays mail and will send  your bowls to you soon.

Ohio National
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2010, 08:26:40 PM »
Hi Barbara, You don\'t need to mail the bowls.  We\'ll both be at the same show sometime in the near future.  Just bring them then.  No reason to waste the postage.  Thanks!

Ohio National
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2010, 08:29:17 PM »
The pictures are all of the large fowl champion, my black pullet.  Some of the pics include my awards too.  And the last pic is me and my daddy!

tinadinkins

Ohio National
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2010, 02:44:16 PM »
Great Job, Jensen!!!