Author Topic: Washington Feather Fanciers Winter Brisk Show  (Read 7422 times)

Korfus Kluckers

Washington Feather Fanciers Winter Brisk Show
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2010, 05:50:33 PM »
Thanks Mike. I did well with a young black Orpington male, he won best English out of 32 birds. I have been working really hard over the last several years with the blacks. I want to be able to compete with the buffs.

I\'m excited about these brown reds and plan to hatch as many as I can brood. She has been in the box squawking away so I hope she is thinking about laying. I have been working on Jean to get some black females to breed to the male.

eliz

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2010, 12:18:47 PM »
Quote from: Cloverleaf Farm
Mike, that was a really awesome partridge Chantecler, I wish I had gotten a better pic of him.  Also, I met Tim, and ended up with his crele Chantecler cockerel...REALLY excited about THAT project!!

I saw that bird in the arms of a youngster, He was nice but that crele coloration is quite an attractant too.  There were lots of grand birds...I did come home with a *beautiful pair* of bantam Favarolles from J. McKee, thankyou, doiing well. The show was good and felt privelaged to meet so many new poultry fanciers.

Cloverleaf Farm

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2010, 05:24:47 PM »
Quote from: eliz
Quote from: Cloverleaf Farm
Mike, that was a really awesome partridge Chantecler, I wish I had gotten a better pic of him.  Also, I met Tim, and ended up with his crele Chantecler cockerel...REALLY excited about THAT project!!

I saw that bird in the arms of a youngster, He was nice but that crele coloration is quite an attractant too.  There were lots of grand birds...I did come home with a *beautiful pair* of bantam Favarolles from J. McKee, thankyou, doiing well. The show was good and felt privelaged to meet so many new poultry fanciers.

LOL...that\'s ME!!!!  I\'m glad they are doing well!! ;)