Author Topic: Purina Coupon?  (Read 4617 times)

John

Purina Coupon?
« on: March 07, 2011, 02:09:46 PM »
I don\'t see a Purina coupon in the latest Poultry Press and I\'ve thumbed thru it a few times looking.  I\'ve noticed they\'ve been changing the coupon offer over the last few months and now it is gone.  The sample that was on the Poultry Press home page is gone too.  Does anyone have the inside story?  

HarryS

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
Purina Coupon?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 02:31:08 PM »
John,
   Things are tough rignt now maybe the CEO had to take a cut in pay. :o :(

Update:  I believe you have to join Purina\'s Difference Rewards Member Program to get coupons.  I joined this program but since I am not too good with the computer will have to get a family member to download them for me.  
Harry Shaffer

Jean

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pipsandpeeps.com
Purina Coupon?
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 04:22:28 PM »
That\'s the first thing I look for when I get my PP.  Pretty sad when a coupon is the highlight of your day.

Well, I noticed last month when I picked up my feed at the mill they charged me the new price for February, but the date the feed bag was December.......

Jean

Tailfeathers

Purina Coupon?
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 10:26:48 PM »
I noticed the change in coupons a ocuple of times and this last time it was only $2 off instead of the normal $5.  Then no coupon in the last issue of PP.

I plan to call PP first just to see if they know anything, and then I\'m going to call Purina.  Maybe if a few people call Purina, we can get them to put the coupons back in the PP.  

It\'s worth a try!

God Bless,

dak

Purina Coupon?
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 10:54:35 PM »
Darn,  I just used one of those $15 of 6 bag coupons today.  Nutrena here I come.  They have 22% crumbles now, and 20% layer pellets.

crystalcreek

Purina Coupon?
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 05:46:52 PM »
Hey Wendland\'s has a 20% product...Eggmaker pellets

here are the specs:

Protein 20%
Lysine 0.9%
Methionine 0.35%
fat 2.5%
fiber 6.5%
Calcium 3.25% min 3.75% max
Phosphorus 0.50%
salt .3-.5%

It also has \"animal protein products\" as a protein source and I know some of you look for that....

Don\'t know how far Wendland\'s distributes across the nation; I\'m in Texas.

crystalcreek

Purina Coupon?
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 05:48:28 PM »
At $11.15 a bag; I think it\'s a good deal.

John

Purina Coupon?
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2011, 08:18:44 PM »
At $11.15 a bag; I think it\'s a good deal.

It is!  An elevator near here wants $15.50 for 50# of 20% and TSC wants $14.99 for 18% Purina starter.  I bought some and used up the last of the Poultry Press coupons I had.

Purina Coupon?
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2011, 01:18:37 PM »
This was on one of the groups I belong to:

Purina used to print coupon in the Poultry press. Now they are doing them online. You need to sign up online and download some simple software to print the coupons from your computer.  

(You have to join first before you can do this though)

www.PurinaDifference.com

John

Purina Coupon?
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 02:22:32 PM »
You need to sign up online

I knew there was a full page Purina ad on the back page, but didn\'t read it.  Now I did and now the score.

Beth C

Purina Coupon?
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2011, 06:36:12 PM »
Speaking of feed coupons on-line, Nutrena & Randall Burkey are running a sweepstakes with some really nice prizes, not that I ever win anything, but when you enter you get a $2 off coupon to print (after playing a \"game\" that I don\'t think you can actually lose.)

Birch Run Farm

Purina Coupon?
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2011, 08:42:49 PM »
Great info, Beth and Zachs!  Thanks!   :p