Author Topic: Large Fowl Wheaten Male  (Read 3201 times)

Mike Gilbert

Large Fowl Wheaten Male
« on: November 11, 2011, 04:02:59 PM »
I\'m looking for someone in Wisconsin or Michigan to sell a large fowl wheaten rooster to an Ontario, Canada, breeder.  He is willing to drive into the U.S. to pick him up.  Anyone have a good extra cockerel or cock bird?   If so, let me know
at:  info@redstagacres.com .  

Birch Run Farm

Large Fowl Wheaten Male
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 06:46:30 PM »
Must it be wheaten?  I have two splash wheaten cockerels ready to go.  I am headed to Michigan to visit family over Thanksgiving.  My only wheaten cockerel has sold.

Blue Egg Acres

Large Fowl Wheaten Male
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 12:12:06 PM »
I have a couple of very nice wheaten cockerels available, but of course I\'m not in either of those states so would need to be shipped   :D

John

Large Fowl Wheaten Male
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 08:55:10 AM »
couple of very nice wheaten cockerels available

I told the guy to contact you...figuring if someone down your way could take them to the Columbus show I could have asked someone from up this way bring them here to be picked up.  I guess it didn\'t work out.

Mike Gilbert

Large Fowl Wheaten Male
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 09:48:07 AM »
If John is willing Barb, and the buyer is willing to pay all costs, what are the chances of mailing a cockerel to John?  Since a lot of money is involved I would imagine he would like to see a photo first.

Blue Egg Acres

Large Fowl Wheaten Male
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 11:48:57 AM »
Quote from: John
couple of very nice wheaten cockerels available

I told the guy to contact you....

Actually, he did contact me but only mentioned the option of having one shipped and then driving to the US to pick it up

Blue Egg Acres

Large Fowl Wheaten Male
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 11:51:20 AM »
Quote from: Mike Gilbert
 I would imagine he would like to see a photo first.

I sent a few photos to him but maybe I should post them here for forum feedback. Dick looked them over. They have red earlobes, no feather stubs, no brown in the breast area. One of the 3 has very little brwon in the main tail feathers