Author Topic: Jensen Pierson needs to learn how to read show schedule.....  (Read 2523 times)

KalJen Farm

Jensen Pierson needs to learn how to read show schedule.....
« on: November 07, 2014, 09:14:10 PM »
Hello Everyone. Just wanted to apologize to everyone at the Ohio National who might have been looking for me. I did not read the fine print on the show catalog and arrived at 5 pm tonight to check in......had no CLUE that the show was three days. I will be there tomorrow morning to say hello. I might have a few birds for sale. Safe to say this will not be a show i forget...lol

John

Re: Jensen Pierson needs to learn how to read show schedule.....
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 09:03:29 AM »
I did not read the fine print on the show catalog and arrived at 5 pm tonight to check in......had no CLUE that the show was three days.
The same thing happened to me there many years ago when they hosted national meets for the APA/ABA. :D

KalJen Farm

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2014, 05:05:26 PM »
Guess I'm in good company lol

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 08:29:03 PM »
Well, I don't have the experience with chicken shows to share, but I will share one of my early dog show experiences.

I had just taken my first Golden Retriever in the ring and she had won her class.  The winners of the different classes then all go back in the ring to compete against each other for the championship points.  I was so excited over Katy's blue ribbon, I went back to the parking area where several of my friends were gathered together to show them. One of them, a professional handler, asked me how we did in the Winner's Class. "The what?"

They all had a good laugh about that - took me a bit longer to laugh about it. :)

So...in one form or another - we've all been there.
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com