Author Topic: Several buff males for sale  (Read 2571 times)

John

Several buff males for sale
« on: September 16, 2006, 07:08:42 PM »
I sorted thru the birds today and have several extra buff males that look too nice to sell at the swap meet this Monday morning.  If you are interested in any of these, please let me know ASAP.  You can pick them up here at the National meet, in Michigan, at the Crossroads show or I can mail them COD.
(3) buff bantam cockerels. These are nice birds and will be in the show, but I have more than I need.
(10-12) buff LF cockerels. These are from late hatches and most have a lot of growing to do.  For the most part they all have good buff color, buff under-color, good eye color and light slate legs.
(3-5) buff LF cockerels. These are from late hatches and most have a lot of growing to do.  For the most part they all have good buff color, white to light buff under-color, good eye color and dark slate legs.
Sorry, no females available at this time.
I am accepting orders now for day old chicks in March and April.  The info and Order Form are on my website.
This is the first time that I am offering bantam silver chicks.  They may not grow into show quality birds, but they should turn into good breeders (birds) for breeders (people) that want to help improve this variety.

Mike Gilbert

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 01:38:16 PM »
John, save one of the better buff bantam cockerels for me.
I have plenty, but they are all quite closely related, so I could use a back up male next season.    Do you have any extra silver bantam males?   Same deal here on those.  Thanks!

Mike G.

John

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 05:54:51 PM »
John, save one of the better buff bantam cockerels for me.
I have plenty, but they are all quite closely related, so I could use a back up male next season. Do you have any extra silver bantam males?

You can have pick of the liter on a buff bantam and I\'ll fix you up with a silver bantam that isn\'t great, but better than what was available just a couple years ago.

Mike Gilbert

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 09:47:20 PM »
Thanks John, I knew I could count on you as I always do.
Also, Alban Salser called back tonight, and he would like to reserve one of your buff bantam males - possibly to be delivered to Indianapolis.   He is getting a couple of buff pullets from me.