Author Topic: Canadian Ameraucanas  (Read 2452 times)

John

Canadian Ameraucanas
« on: February 03, 2007, 07:54:50 PM »
I have an order of chicks going into Canada this year.  It is costing an extra $130 for the vet bill and special paperwork.  This would be a good time for any other Canadians that may be thinking about placing an order to do so and split the vet bill.  In the past the break down was $100 for the vet and $30 to fill out the papers.  A second Canadian customer would pay half the vet bill plus $30 for the papers.  The more customers the better.    
The chicks are sent to a US post office close to the border and the buyer has to drive over to pick them up.  I\'m only about an hour and a half drive from Sarnia, so people from southern Ontario can drive to my place to pick up the chicks and save on shipping also.    

John

Canadian Ameraucanas
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 06:41:26 PM »
FYI, I am not accepting any more orders this year for day-old large fowl Ameraucana chicks.  I\'m booked, but will still accept a few orders for bantams.

John

Canadian Ameraucanas
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 05:05:24 PM »
orders this year for day-old large fowl Ameraucana chicks.

Update:  I will still accept some orders for LF chicks.  Although I\'ve taken all the orders that I feel I can fill with the varieties requested I will take some orders and put them on a waiting list.  If I have extra good hatches and can fill the orders with an assortment of 25 chicks I\'ll do so.  If not I\'ll refund the money.