Author Topic: Interested in buying  (Read 2896 times)

Interested in buying
« on: July 30, 2008, 02:04:13 PM »
I have had Ameraucanas for a while now, but never until joining this club and recieving more information about the breed did I know that they are actually supposed to have blue eggs!  Mine have always been green.  I was wondering if anyone might have a pair - both hen and rooster - I might be able to purchase to start a small flock.

Interested in buying
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 03:19:25 PM »
Sorry, forgot to mention I live in Reno, NV

bantamhill

Interested in buying
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 04:20:16 PM »
Are you looking for bantam or large fowl? Which variety (black, blue, buff, white, blue wheaten, wheaten, silver, brown red)?

Due to temperatures it may not be possible to ship birds this time of year to you and many folks are still raising there young and are not ready to sell yet.

Michael

Blue Egg Acres

Interested in buying
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 01:38:06 PM »
I don\'t expect to have any pullets available but have quite a few cockerels that are showing promise. I will have a better idea of what quality they are in September.

Interested in buying
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 06:11:04 PM »
I was hoping to buy either blue, black, or silver.  And cockerels showing promise, just let me know!

Mike Gilbert

Interested in buying
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2008, 09:33:02 PM »
Have you contacted members listed in the Breeders Directory on this website?   Paul Smith usually has blacks and blues available, and I\'m sure there must be others.

bantamhill

Interested in buying
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 08:25:53 AM »
I have seen ads from Paul Smith, Lisa Cree, and Jean Ribbeck regarding large fowl blue, black, and splash in the last few weeks.

The breeders directory may be found at the following link on the club website:http://www.ameraucana.org/

Michael

Blue Egg Acres

Interested in buying
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2008, 01:01:26 PM »
Quote from: shetland60
And cockerels showing promise, just let me know!

I have large fowl wheaten/blue wheaten only.