Author Topic: Ameraucanas Available  (Read 8513 times)

Mike Gilbert

Ameraucanas Available
« on: October 01, 2009, 04:26:00 PM »
I have a few left that have not been sold or promised.  Here is what is left, and I will deliver to Hutchinson or Columbus.

Two pair of bantam brown reds, a cock, cockerel, & 2 pullets.  The cock is pictured on my website.  These are tentatively taken, but I will have a pair from Bob Walchak in Columbus for sale.

One pair of large fowl,  a silver pullet with a blue silver cockerel.Cockerel has extra good coloring.   Expected progeny is about half of each color.  Not related.

All birds priced at $15 each.
Call before 9 p.m. central time at 608-857-3386 or e-mail to:
ameraucana@redstagacres.com .

Mike Gilbert

Ameraucanas Available
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 05:05:27 PM »
Bumping this up, as there have been quite a few changes since the original post.

John

Ameraucanas Available
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 08:33:30 PM »
Is anyone interested in bantam lavender Ameraucanas?
A lady in my area has about 18 hens/pullets and 5 cocks/cockerels for sale.  I could buy them all and take them to Columbus to sell if there is an interest.  I don\'t want any for myself.  They would be $10 each.  Please let me know soon.
Update...Because there are so many more females than males I may require they be sold as trios and quads.  

bryngyld

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bryngyld.com
Ameraucanas Available
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 09:51:36 AM »
I suppose I NEED bantams, since I now have LF, thanks to Harry.  I would need to ship them, though.  Just a pair should suffice.
Lyne Peterson
Northern California

faith valley

Ameraucanas Available
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 09:52:36 AM »
I will also be taking an extra 3 pair of lavendar bantams and a couple extra wheaten bantam cockerels if anyone is looking for them at Columbus.

Mike G., you are still planning on bringing some Buff bantams for my daughter right?

Patty

Mike Gilbert

Ameraucanas Available
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 03:19:02 PM »
Yes, Patty, I do have a pair of buff bantams for your daughter.   I might be interested in swapping for lavenders if you have some good ones.

faith valley

Ameraucanas Available
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2009, 03:43:59 PM »
You are certainly welcome to go through the lavendars to see if something meets your needs. The pullets seem to be much better than the cockerels- must be a female line.

We wont get in until Saturday morning- only live 1 1/2 hours from the show so will not bother with a Friday evening hotel.

Patty

John

Ameraucanas Available
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2009, 05:38:01 PM »
I picked up the bantam lavenders mentioned above.  There are 4 quads still available.  Also I have 2 bantam blue wheaten cockerels.  I would like to trade one for a wheaten cock/cockerel.

John

Ameraucanas Available
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2009, 07:55:41 PM »
I went thru my LF lavenders today and have 5 extra cockerels and 1 cock that I will bring to Columbus to sell.  I\'ll offer one for the club auction.  These are far from show quality, but would be great to use over black females to develop your own stain of LF lavender Ameraucanas.
I may have some extra bantam buff males also.
I will be looking for bantam buff females...anyone bringing some to sell?

Ameraucanas Available
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2009, 09:21:40 PM »
They are beautiful !!! Too bad I\'m in Arkansas. I have the brown/red variety but I would like a quad of those to breed also. (idea brewing....)
April

bryngyld

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bryngyld.com
Ameraucanas Available
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2009, 09:43:13 PM »
I just received my bantam lavender flock.  Thanks, John.  They are delightful.  DARN, I wish I knew you had LF cockerels available.  All I have are pullets!  Well, I have eggs ordered from Harry again, so I\'ll be OK.
Lyne Peterson
Northern California

jwoodhaven

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Associate
    • View Profile
    • http://www.woodhavenpoultry.com
Ameraucanas Available
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2009, 06:34:18 PM »
Hey all we are coming down for the show and will be bringing extra birds Standards in Black, Blue, and Buff. We have bantams available as pairs in Blue Wheaten, Wheaten, and Whites.

Jerry

HarryS

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
Ameraucanas Available
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2009, 07:21:18 PM »
John,
   Like the last cockerel farthest from the camera on the perch.
Lyne,  I will have your eggs in the spring.  
Others:  If you order eggs prior to Oct 31st I will fullfill my obligations with eggs(all breeds).  I will not be selling any eggs, chicks or chickens this coming season other than what had already been committed.  I would like to thank everyone for their inquiries.  Harry
Harry Shaffer

John

Ameraucanas Available
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2009, 01:19:18 PM »
Like the last cockerel farthest from the camera

Harry,
Sometimes the further away they are the better they look...They all look great from the road!  I\'ve kept the best four to breed from, so these aren\'t the best.  They are good enough to breed from and the price is right.
Are you coming to Columbus?  It would be nice to meet and see some of your lavenders.

HarryS

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
Ameraucanas Available
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2009, 02:04:10 PM »
John,
   Sorry, but I won\'t be able to make this show this year.  I\'ll post some pictures in the future on here when I can.   Harry
Harry Shaffer