Author Topic: ABC National  (Read 3649 times)

Mike Gilbert

ABC National
« on: October 21, 2009, 09:12:27 AM »
I believe this will be my fourth or fifth trip to the Ohio National and the main impression that lingers is the sheer size and scope of both birds and people.    Here is an idea to perhaps save time in meeting fellow Ameraucana exhibitors, especially since it seems there will be a number who have not shown with us in the past.   Could we do a name tag for each member / exhibitor with the Ameraucana logo on it?   Michael?  Harold? John?  Others?  What do you think?

bantamhill

ABC National
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 09:16:28 AM »
I would be happy to have name tags for folks to write their name on. The tags will be at the club table.

bantamhill

ABC National
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 09:16:29 AM »
I would be happy to have name tags for folks to write their name on. The tags will be at the club table.

Mike Gilbert

ABC National
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 12:19:11 PM »
Thank you Michael.   I just thought the logo would help identify fellow Ameraucana exhibitors.  

John

ABC National
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 08:16:48 PM »
Many of us have cell phones and I or two of us had the numbers of the members there and all the members had ours...we could easily hook people up.
At our local show (Grandpa Tiny\'s Frankenmuth Fowl Fest...not the biggest, just the best show in the mid-west) I encourage folks to write thier cell phone # on the coop tags, in the sale area, so buyers can easily find them.

Jean

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pipsandpeeps.com
ABC National
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 11:35:56 AM »
Are all the Directors coming to the show? (except Paul)

Jean

John

ABC National
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 02:01:27 PM »
Are all the Directors coming to the show? (except Paul)

I think so.

Blue Egg Acres

ABC National
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 09:30:58 PM »
It doesn\'t look like we will make it this year. :(

John

ABC National
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2009, 07:12:55 PM »
The club is having 2\" by 3\" badges made for ABC officers.  If a member would like one, please let me know and I\'ll include it with the club order for $10 postage paid.  A couple bucks cheaper if you get it from me at the national.  I\'m sending in the order Sunday evening.
Here is a sample: