Author Topic: Nominations  (Read 6513 times)

Jean

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pipsandpeeps.com
Nominations
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2010, 08:35:39 PM »
Mike,

If no one gets any write in votes or does not get more votes than I for the Western District,  I will probably try to appoint someone if I am elected President.

You are next in line for phone calls if John is not available..... :rolleyes:

Jean

bantamhill

Nominations
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2010, 01:36:31 PM »
We have a ton of new members in the SE district. I just started entering the year joined as a field this year. I need to scrape together some time to go through the old membership lists to see who was new when.

I am hoping the membership renewal will fill in that field.

Michael

John

Nominations
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2010, 01:51:48 PM »
I think the ballot will look something like this:

Paul Smith - SC Director
Harold Knapp - NE Director
Jerry DeSmidt - NC Director
Jean Ribbeck - W Director
___________ - SE Director
___________ - President
Michael Muenks - Secretary/Treasurer

Plus a Possible Amendment

Mike Gilbert has agreed to be the Election Commissioner and all ballots from the Full Bulletin must be received by him by 11/20/2010 to be counted.

Tailfeathers

Nominations
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2010, 12:57:02 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to thank everyone who is stepping up to run for (or keep) an office.

I\'d also like to apologize for not being able to step up myself but until I can create more time into my 24/7 as it is now, I just can\'t add anything else on my plate.  Work is going better which is a welcome relief but being single is still taking up much of my time.

So until then I will try to help out however I can.  Please don\'t hesitate to email me if you think there is something I may be able to do.  If I can make the commitment, I will.

God Bless,