Author Topic: Michael  (Read 4362 times)

QUADCH

Michael
« on: January 20, 2011, 10:08:00 AM »
I sent in my ABC dues on Dec 5th, 2010 to Michaels new address in Elgin. I see that my check has not cleared yet. I\'ve also emailed him 3 times at 2 different email addresses and have not gotten a response, so I thought I\'d give this a shot. Is anyone in contact with him? Thanks
Lori

Cloverleaf Farm

Michael
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 11:30:58 AM »
No, but I paypal\'d him my membership dues, and they are still \"unclaimed\" according to my paypal account...

Korfus Kluckers

Michael
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 02:06:41 AM »
I know things can happen. People get behind. I am always running to get my club \"secretary\" stuff going. It can be a real thankless job. Maybe emailing the current club vice president at the time or president and they might be able to get to the bottom of it. Have you tried that, before posting here. I hope you are doing okay Micheal.

Cloverleaf Farm

Michael
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 02:40:29 AM »
Quote from: Korfus Kluckers
I know things can happen. People get behind. I am always running to get my club \"secretary\" stuff going. It can be a real thankless job. Maybe emailing the current club vice president at the time or president and they might be able to get to the bottom of it. Have you tried that, before posting here. I hope you are doing okay Micheal.

Don\'t get me wrong, I\'m not saying anything about Michael, I know how busy he is, I think we all do.  Just saying that the OP isn\'t alone.  No, I didn\'t email anyone but Michael, because I know he\'ll handle it when he has time. ;)

QUADCH

Michael
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 10:03:36 AM »
Oh brother... I should really know better by now. Nuff said.

Hey Michael -Welcome to the neighborhood! Email me when you get a chance - hope that drive to work is at least somewhat bearable!

Korfus Kluckers

Michael
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2011, 01:08:21 PM »
Quote from: Cloverleaf Farm
Quote from: Korfus Kluckers

Don\'t get me wrong, I\'m not saying anything about Michael, I know how busy he is, I think we all do.  Just saying that the OP isn\'t alone.  No, I didn\'t email anyone but Michael, because I know he\'ll handle it when he has time. ;)

I sure he will handle it.  :D

Jean

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pipsandpeeps.com
Michael
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 11:56:48 AM »
A note about memberships......

Michael has a few memberships that were paid through Paypal that he did not get a membership form on and/or payment notification.  If you did not send a copy of the membership form by mail or e-mail it may be rather difficult for him to complete your membership.  He also has to go through hundreds of e-mails to match these things up.

Another reminder, if you want to be on the breeders directory, you must fill out the bottom of the membership form that indicates which varieties you breed and what is available from you.

On a good note, our normal membership has been around 60; currently we at 185 and counting.  

We should all thank Michael for the time he puts into our club as I imagine times like this it is a \"thankless\" job.

THANK YOU MICHAEL!!!!!!

I think I\'ll name my next show bird after him........
Jean

Blue Egg Acres

Michael
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2011, 08:59:53 PM »
Thank you Michael!

Beth C

Michael
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2011, 08:49:03 AM »
Yes, Michael, thank you for all that you do! (And a special thank you for fixing my oops! ;))

Michael
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2011, 02:53:22 PM »
I just wanted to say thank you to Michael; I sent my first time membership fees by Paypal this week and recieved confirmation of membership today. Plus, though not previously a member, I discovered I was still registered here at the forum. LOL
Steve Holford

Korfus Kluckers

Michael
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2011, 12:20:05 AM »
Great Job!! Thanks, I got my membership stuff at the beginning of the week.

faith valley

Michael
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2011, 09:45:46 AM »
Michael- the Bulletin is beautiful- thanks for all of your hard work on it!  I found the breeder/variety chart particularly intereting.  It is fun to see at glance how many breeders are working with each of the variety/sizes.

Love all of the photos~

Patty

bantamhill

Michael
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2011, 12:18:03 PM »
Thank you to everyone for your complements and thank you to everyone who sent photos to include in the Bulletin. That lavender chick is beautiful!

I also found the variety stats quite interesting to review.

Beth C

Michael
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2011, 12:21:41 PM »
Quote from: faith valley
Michael- the Bulletin is beautiful- thanks for all of your hard work on it!  I found the breeder/variety chart particularly intereting.  It is fun to see at glance how many breeders are working with each of the variety/sizes.

Love all of the photos~

Patty

I really liked that, too. With all the new members joining, I\'d like to see that as a regular feature, to watch which numbers go up/down.