Author Topic: Updating ABC Breeders Directory  (Read 4451 times)

John

Updating ABC Breeders Directory
« on: August 07, 2013, 10:18:19 PM »
I'm updating the Breeders Directory.  Please check you listing and let me know of any updates and corrections.  If you no longer want to have a listing also let me know.  :)  The link to the Breeders Directory is now located near the bottom of our Home page.
FYI...the ABC logos on all the pages of our ABC site and forum are quick links that take you back and forth between the site and forum.

DeWayne Edgin

Re: Updating ABC Breeders Directory
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 09:09:45 PM »
Well my name is no longer on there and my new phone number is 814-251-5770. I would also like it to show that i will ship for all since i am starting a new job please. thanks.

John

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 10:55:55 PM »
DeWayne,
Please send an email to me with your name, address, phone #, email address, website, etc.  Also the numbers that represent the varieties you have and the letters (A - D) that pertain.  This saves me from having to look it all up for the members that are getting added to the list and updated...I can then just copy and paste. 
Thanks,

John

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 06:56:24 PM »
A few members have told me there are listings missing from the Breeders Directory and other changes from what was there before I made updates.  Evidently I didn't have the most up to date data to work with and maybe that I why so much didn't look like it was current.  Please check it out and see if you are listed and if your listing if correct.  If a listing needs to be added or updated, please email the info to me including...
Name, address, phone, email, website if available, along with the corresponding numbers and letters from the key.  Also include non recognized varieties that you sell and be sure to note if they are LF or bantam.  Remember our Breeders Directory "should be a reliable source of quality Ameraucana stock only".

KEY:
1 Black Large Fowl
2 Black Bantams
3 Blue Large Fowl
4 Blue Bantams
5 Blue-wheaten Large Fowl
6 Blue-wheaten Bantams
7 Brown-red Large Fowl
8 Brown-red Bantams
9 Buff Large Fowl:
10 Buff Bantams
11 Silver Large Fowl
12 Silver Bantams
13 Wheaten Large Fowl
14 Wheaten Bantams
15 White Large Fowl
16 White Bantams
A Sell Hatching Eggs
B Sell Day Old Chicks
C Sell Started Stock
D Sell Adult Stock
E Will Deliver to Shows Attended
Bold Type = Will Ship

John

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 10:10:18 AM »
Please hold off on sending the updates.  I may be able to re-post a more current copy of the Breeders Directory than the one I have now.

John

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2013, 03:13:18 PM »
OK!  I've got it updated, so PLEASE check you listing and let me know if corrects are needed.

Mike Gilbert

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2013, 06:52:55 PM »

Mine is good, but the letters in bold are somewhat difficult to discern from those that are not.   I wonder if it would help if we used lower case letters for the categories for which shipping is not an option?  I know that would be a big project, so it could be put on the back burner until time permits.  Just a suggestion.

John

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2013, 09:37:33 PM »
How about putting the bold letters in a different color, like red?  That would be quicker for me to do.

Mike Gilbert

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2013, 10:18:53 PM »
Sure, I don't know why that would not work.

Max

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2013, 08:35:53 AM »
Looks like my email address was missed after the update... mstrawn3@yahoo.com
Max Strawn

John

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2013, 11:19:43 AM »
Max,

Got it.

Thanks,

SkiBuny

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2013, 11:24:24 PM »
Mike,
Sorry I didn't see your breeders directory update request earlier! Currently I have and am breeding: 5, 13, and Splash Wheaten LF. I will do those three in BF as well, as soon as I find some. It was nice meeting you at the meeting/show in Great Falls!
Shakti