Author Topic: Ameraucanas Available  (Read 2915 times)

Mike Gilbert

Ameraucanas Available
« on: August 28, 2007, 12:21:34 PM »
Okay, my 2007 crop of Ameraucanas is beginning to mature and I have pretty much picked out my \"keepers\" for show and breeding.   That will leave some very nice breeding birds available to share.    I will ship when weather permits, or will deliver to Great Falls (national meet), the Minnesota State Poultry Assn show in late October, and very possibly the Eastern Iowa show at Iowa City the weekend after Thanksgiving.   Limited amounts of stock in bantam silver, brown red, wheaten, blue wheaten, blue, black gold, and black.  Also one or two bantam buff cockerels and a few large fowl brown reds.   The L.F. brown red continue to be a work in progress, so don\'t expect show quality in those.  But they are good producers and decent if not great.    Write or call for availability, as most of these will go quickly.   Contact info is in the Breeders Directory on this site.

Ameraucanas Available
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 07:42:23 PM »
Hi Mike.
Quick question.
Am I reading your post correctly that the available birds are all bantams except the brown reds?
I am interested in purchasing some L.F. and will be disappointed if you say \"yes\".  :thinking:
Thanks, Carol

Ameraucanas Available
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 08:01:13 PM »
Oops, \"spoke\" too soon. I see the breeder\'s directory lists the varieties you breed, and it is indeed mostly bantams.
Oh well, thanks anyway!

Ameraucanas Available
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 07:45:14 AM »
Is anyone from Michigan going where Mike is going? I\'d like to get a few birds, but need transportation back to Michigan (or northern Ohio).

Thanks!!
Connie

bryngyld

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bryngyld.com
Ameraucanas Available
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 06:50:00 AM »
I would love some LF brown reds  and also a couple of black golds with good gold color but would also like transportation back to California.  Shipping is on hold out here because of the heat.  That reminds me, there is a network of goat show folks that will also haul chickens (or dogs) for help with gas money.  
Lyne Peterson
Northern California