Author Topic: Clickable ABC logo at top  (Read 6494 times)

Clickable ABC logo at top
« on: September 16, 2008, 01:22:29 PM »
Website manager,
Would it seem appropriate to make logo at top into a clickable link to the ABC website home page? It seems that sometimes from the forum that would streamline jumping to the FAQs and Breeder\'s Directory (BTW--That is very nice having a link to that on home page now. Thanks!), etc.

You may already know how to code it. In case not, coding would be:

right before
\'Ameraucana
and just

right after.

Thanks very much for providing this as an oh-so-helpful website for all of us who are interested in breeding Ameraucanas, and thanks for considering this navigation idea.

John

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 05:40:50 PM »
Yes, it would and may get into it when time permits.  I used to have a link on top near the \"Welcome\", but lost it when the forum was sabotaged a few years ago.
I still have one at the bottom of the page though.
Powered by MercuryBoard
© 2001-2005 The Mercury Development Team
Ameraucana Breeders Club Home Page
Ameraucana Breeders Club and logo™ 1999–2008 Ameraucana Breeders Club – All Rights Reserved.

0.0501 seconds - 11 queries - 1.50 load [Full]

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 05:49:04 PM »
Thanks, John!
I know all about that \'when time permits\' constraint--I run a website, too. It\'s HARD to get around to all the good ideas   :rolleyes:
BTW--If people decide they\'d like a central reference point on Ameraucanas, I\'d be willing to help as an editor/enterer/coder. Just let me know.
Again, I REALLY appreciate your and others work to help support raising Ameraucanas across the U.S.

John

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 11:15:46 AM »
Would it seem appropriate to make logo at top into a clickable link to the ABC website home page?

Yes and it is working.  Now there are two links to the ABC home page from the ABC Forum - the logo on top and the text link at the bottom.  Also, the logos on all the pages on the website are now \"buttons\" (clickable links) that will get you back to the Forum.  This may make it more convenient for you to click back and forth between the Forum and Website.
If you find any links on the site that don\'t work properly please let Michael or me know.

Happy New Year!