Author Topic: chicks wanted  (Read 2728 times)

chicks wanted
« on: May 13, 2008, 10:16:26 PM »
Hey all,

I just got 7 chicks out of 14 blue eggs, so I think in order to get the amount of laying hens I was hoping to have this year I will need to get some new (to started) chicks.

Does anyone have new (up to started) chicks available at the moment?  We\'re especially interested in lavender and possibly wheaten, but let us know what colors you have available.  At the moment, we have blues and blacks, including of course some splash.

Email me personally rckyIizard@aol.com if you can ship young chicks to Utah soon--we\'d prefer to keep our chicks pretty close to the same ages.

Thanks in advance :)

Liz in Utah

HarryS

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
chicks wanted
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 08:45:15 PM »
Liz

Large Fowl Lavender Ameaucanas.  May have a trio in September or October worthy of breeding if interested contact me then.   HarryS
Harry Shaffer

chicks wanted
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 02:29:57 AM »
We have a dozen Wheaten due to hatch in 2 weeks that a family in N. Utah is buying & if a large # of chicks hatch, the family may be able to spare some & sell to you. Have candled 7 eggs and all were growing fine. I\'ll ask the family in the next couple days.
Laura

chicks wanted
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 09:11:01 PM »
Quote from: HarryS
Liz

Large Fowl Lavender Ameaucanas.  May have a trio in September or October worthy of breeding if interested contact me then.   HarryS

Thanks, I look forward to hearing about them. :)

chicks wanted
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 09:11:45 PM »
Quote from: SpeckledHills
We have a dozen Wheaten due to hatch in 2 weeks that a family in N. Utah is buying & if a large # of chicks hatch, the family may be able to spare some & sell to you. Have candled 7 eggs and all were growing fine. I\'ll ask the family in the next couple days.
Laura

Sounds great!  I look forward to hearing if they\'ll have some extras.

chicks wanted
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 09:55:52 PM »
Quote from: HarryS
Liz

Harry, do you have any photos?

Thanks! :)

Liz