Author Topic: Ameraucana Egggs  (Read 2844 times)

Ameraucana Egggs
« on: August 05, 2006, 09:45:12 AM »
If any Members have any eggs they would sell me please let me know I havent had any luck getting any true Ameraucana  eggs so I thought I`d try here thanks

Blue Egg Acres

Ameraucana Egggs
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 12:05:33 PM »
Robert, I\'m sorry you\'ve had such a hard time coming up with Ameraucana eggs. I\'m only getting about 3 eggs a week right now - I\'ve sold all but 6 of my hens and 1 cock all but 2  of the hens are taking a break from laying. If/when they pick up in the fall, I\'d be happy to ship what I can come up with then if you\'re sitll looking for some. I usually only offer eggs in the spring once the pullets come into lay and after setting up my breed pens for the season, but would like to help out if I can.

Jean

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pipsandpeeps.com
Ameraucana Egggs
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2006, 01:19:54 PM »
I also am only getting about three eggs a day right now, but my younger hens should start laying this fall.  If you would like some black, blue or buff hatching eggs in the fall, I would be happy to send you 18 eggs for just the cost of shipping.

I cannot guarantee that they will hatch or what quality they will be, but my birds are purebred and I have kept only the best pullets and cockerels.

Jean
Jean

Ameraucana Egggs
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2006, 01:25:01 PM »
Thanks Barbara and Jean I can wait till fall and then order when you all get ready thanks ah lot
Robert